Could I please get my palms read. Lost in life.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

katekops

Could I please get my palms read. Lost in life.

Post by katekops » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:21 pm

Hello everybody!
I joined this board back in 2010 to get my palms read. I was 16 then and got told that I should get them re-read at the age of 21-22 because my hands were too gentle and I was still too young.

Back then I remember people telling me how I will move abroad- I have now lived overseas for the last 3.5 years. One other thing I got told was that I will meet someone at the age of 21 and start a serious relationship. I have been by myself my whole life- deep down inside I want to find someone, give love and finally experience love back. And other things that were true! I keep thinking about it all the time.

I am 21, right handed. My whole life I have been struggling with bad depression, stress and lately I can even notice some anxiety. I am easily affected by different situations and I feel as if they really get to me, as in, if something goes wrong in my life I instantly get suicidal thoughts and a feeling of being useless-not good enough-is it all worth it. I am struggling and I feel like it is not getting better at all.
I feel like I am lost with everything- who I am, what do I want from the future and day-to-day basis I just think why am I doing everything I am doing. Is it worth it? Am I happy?

Can someone please read my palms, maybe even guide me if there is something showing that will happen in the future. Mostly I am concerned right now about two things - my love life(will and when I find someone?) and also living abroad(is this the right place for me?)

I am very grateful for all the readers here, I admire you- you have a chance to help.
If someone could help me that would be good. Or even tell me anything you can see from my palms, please.

I have uploaded 2 photos of both my palms here - http://imgur.com/a/HHdV5

Thank you!
Kate

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Could I please get my palms read. Lost in life.

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:49 pm

katekops wrote:Hello everybody!
I joined this board back in 2010 to get my palms read. I was 16 then and got told that I should get them re-read at the age of 21-22 because my hands were too gentle and I was still too young.

Back then I remember people telling me how I will move abroad- I have now lived overseas for the last 3.5 years. One other thing I got told was that I will meet someone at the age of 21 and start a serious relationship. I have been by myself my whole life- deep down inside I want to find someone, give love and finally experience love back. And other things that were true! I keep thinking about it all the time.

I am 21, right handed. My whole life I have been struggling with bad depression, stress and lately I can even notice some anxiety. I am easily affected by different situations and I feel as if they really get to me, as in, if something goes wrong in my life I instantly get suicidal thoughts and a feeling of being useless-not good enough-is it all worth it. I am struggling and I feel like it is not getting better at all.
I feel like I am lost with everything- who I am, what do I want from the future and day-to-day basis I just think why am I doing everything I am doing. Is it worth it? Am I happy?

Can someone please read my palms, maybe even guide me if there is something showing that will happen in the future. Mostly I am concerned right now about two things - my love life(will and when I find someone?) and also living abroad(is this the right place for me?)

I am very grateful for all the readers here, I admire you- you have a chance to help.
If someone could help me that would be good. Or even tell me anything you can see from my palms, please.

I have uploaded 2 photos of both my palms here - http://imgur.com/a/HHdV5

Thank you!
Kate

You are 21. But your profile says you are 24? :smt017

Also since you sought predictions before, why did you start a ew thread and not continue the old one?

RishiRahul

katekops

Post by katekops » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Because when I joined back in 2010 I had to be 18+ to join the board.
These threads are 6 years old and closed. Plus my palms have changed thats the whole reason im here and made this topic.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:39 pm

To Kate,

Please immediately correct your date of birth in your forum profile.

http://mysticboard.org/pr ... ditprofile

To Rishi,

Especially since Kate's previous reading was given in June of 2011, I feel that it is perfectly reasonable for her to start a new thread/topic for this one.

And even if it had been given earlier this year, the general rule about this is as follows. The second part of the rule does not apply here, but that does not remove the intention behind it (which is to keep consecutive readings separate from each other).
2. Members are requested to start a new thread for every new topic or request for reading and not continue in other peoples' posts unless you are replying to the post.
http://mysticboard.org/ge ... nquot.html

Which means that unless the reader specifically instructs the member to post all requests for a reading update under the same thread, that the client must continue to obey this general rule.

Will you be giving Kate this reading, or do you wish to leave it for another reader to take?

Thanks,

EoT

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:09 pm

katekops wrote:Because when I joined back in 2010 I had to be 18+ to join the board.
These threads are 6 years old and closed. Plus my palms have changed thats the whole reason im here and made this topic.

Hello Katekops,

Continuing in the previous thread always helps the reader and seeker to connect and respond to the past, and leads to transparency; though its not a compulsion  :)
Giving a wrong profile can also misguide  the palm readers to follow your age!

http://mysticboard.org/pa ... l?p=297149

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”