Second Child in my life or NOT?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Khushi0621

Second Child in my life or NOT?

Post by Khushi0621 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:02 am

Dear Experts,

Currently I am dealing with child related issue in my life. Please suggest me solution.
Here is details about me.

I am married female, date of birth is June 21st, 1979(Age 36). I am right handed person.
My First child born in Feb ,2010 (a Girl) when I was at 30th. since last 1 1/2 yrs
we were planning for second child but finally 2 months back, we had a good news that I am pregnant but last week , miscarriage occur and I lost my second
pregnancy. Currently I am so much disturb now.

Although I lost my second pregnancy, I am planning to continue for second child.
I will be thank full if some one gives answer of my questions:

1. Can you please tell me that do I have second Live child in our life or not?
2. When can I expect second child in our hand ? any time frame.?
3. Will everything OK If I conceive one more time in next few months?
4. Will I do job ?When?

Please find my right and left side palm. I am right handed female person.

Thank you somuch in advance by hoping that experts will give answers.

Regards,
Khushi
Attachments
img_20160415_wa0007_187x.jpg
img_20160415_wa0007_187x.jpg (56.56 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
img_20160415_wa0008_555x.jpg
img_20160415_wa0008_555x.jpg (55.28 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
img_20160415_wa0018_631x.jpg
img_20160415_wa0018_631x.jpg (61.27 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
img_20160415_wa0015_678x.jpg
img_20160415_wa0015_678x.jpg (42.86 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
img_20160415_wa0016_110x.jpg
img_20160415_wa0016_110x.jpg (47.8 KiB) Viewed 4772 times

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:19 am

Moving this into the Palmistry Reading forum.

All images have been reduced in size by 50%, using the freeware graphics editor IrfanView.

Please note the following......
1. You can have a reading if this is your first visit to Mystic Board, however some of our readers will not give readings to those who have not participated at all. We are here to help people who need help. But we would request you to follow forum guidelines so that you can get a good reading.
Guidelines - For General Members - Not got a reading yet?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7602

Welcome to Mystic Board

EoT  :smt006

Khushi0621

Post by Khushi0621 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Dear Palmistry Experts,

Can you please help answer my questions based on my palm?

Thank You.
Khushi

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi Khushi, I so sympathise for your recent loss, I know how disturbing a miscarriage can be and how you and your family must be feeling right now. I personally do not think that you should be asking for a reading on these subjects, they are too delicate and right now you are too vulnerable.  You need time to heal and to come to terms with your loss.
If you had asked these types of questions elsewhere on the forum you would have been refused a reading, and this thread would have been closed, and in my opinion it should not be allowed to stand here either.
I know that palmistry is deemed to be a fixed outcome  divination, but I do not agree. It is my experience that you can change your own future and so whatever your palms say now can change, but a reader giving you what they see in your palms, news now is almost certainly not a good idea, your loss is too new, and any reading will obviously be taken to heart, whether it is a good reading or a bad, and whether it is inaccurate or not.

So please take some time to heal properly and relax and let nature take its course :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:02 am

Talia wrote:Hi Khushi, I so sympathise for your recent loss, I know how disturbing a miscarriage can be and how you and your family must be feeling right now. I personally do not think that you should be asking for a reading on these subjects, they are too delicate and right now you are too vulnerable.  You need time to heal and to come to terms with your loss.
If you had asked these types of questions elsewhere on the forum you would have been refused a reading, and this thread would have been closed, and in my opinion it should not be allowed to stand here either.
I know that palmistry is deemed to be a fixed outcome  divination, but I do not agree. It is my experience that you can change your own future and so whatever your palms say now can change, but a reader giving you what they see in your palms, news now is almost certainly not a good idea, your loss is too new, and any reading will obviously be taken to heart, whether it is a good reading or a bad, and whether it is inaccurate or not.

So please take some time to heal properly and relax and let nature take its course :)

Hi Talia,

I appreciate your concern, which is made very genuinely to the khushi0621.

For such medical related sensitive queries, querents can easily get misguided and dissapointed.

But as an exception do take a look at the 3 pages of the following thread. Take your time, of course.
http://mysticboard.org/ve ... sc&start=0

http://mysticboard.org/ve ... c&start=15

http://mysticboard.org/ve ... c&start=30

The link to palmistry forum:
http://mysticboard.org/ve ... highlight=

And finally...
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 798#312798

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Second Child in my life or NOT?

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:53 am

Khushi0621 wrote:Dear Experts,

Currently I am dealing with child related issue in my life. Please suggest me solution.

I am married female, date of birth is June 21st, 1979(Age 36). I am right handed person.
My First child born in Feb ,2010 (a Girl) when I was at 30th. since last 1 1/2 yrs
we were planning for second child but finally 2 months back, we had a good news that I am pregnant but last week , miscarriage occur and I lost my second

Although I lost my second pregnancy, I am planning to continue for second child.

4. Will I do job ?When?

Regards,
Khushi

Hello,

Was wondering if you got married at age 28.5, which comes to 2007?
Any attempts to conceive since age 36.75, which is post Sept 2015 has led to naught?

Please confirm both? or correct the timings if not correct.

RishiRahul

Khushi0621

Post by Khushi0621 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

To give confirmation on your questions:

question : Was wondering if you got married at age 28.5, which comes to 2007?

answer: Yes, you are absolutely correct. Our marriage date is : June 10, 2007.

question : Any attempts to conceive since age 36.75, which is post Sept 2015 has led to naught?

answer: Yes, we are trying to conceive since June 2015 to till now(for Second Child) and as a result of our try , I got pregnant on
February 2016 but in 1 1/2 months(in March 2016 end) only miscarriage happened and we lost our child.

I hope , I gave you enough information.

I will be thank full to you if you give me following answers please:

4. Will I do job ?When?

Thanks in advance RishiRahul Ji.

Regards,
Khushi

Khushi0621

Post by Khushi0621 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:44 am

Dear RishiRahulji,

I gave all the information which you want. Can you please answer my questions?

Thanks,
Khushi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Second Child in my life or NOT?

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:42 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Khushi0621 wrote:Dear Experts,

4. Will I do job ?When?

Regards,
Khushi

Hello,

Was wondering if you got married at age 28.5, which comes to 2007?
Any attempts to conceive since age 36.75, which is post Sept 2015 has led to naught?

Please confirm both? or correct the timings if not correct.

RishiRahul
Khushi0621 wrote:Hi RishiRahul Ji,

To give confirmation on your questions:

question : Was wondering if you got married at age 28.5, which comes to 2007?

answer: Yes, you are absolutely correct. Our marriage date is : June 10, 2007.

question : Any attempts to conceive since age 36.75, which is post Sept 2015 has led to naught?

answer: Yes, we are trying to conceive since June 2015 to till now(for Second Child) and as a result of our try , I got pregnant on
February 2016 but in 1 1/2 months(in March 2016 end) only miscarriage happened and we lost our child.

I hope , I gave you enough information.

I will be thank full to you if you give me following answers please:

4. Will I do job ?When?

Thanks in advance RishiRahul Ji.

Regards,
Khushi

Hello,

Since the above has been very accurate, Few guidances regarding further childbirth only.

Concentrate on recouping your health (whether or not doctors advise) from age 37.1 to age 38; after which you may try if the detailed significations allow.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Khushi0621

Post by Khushi0621 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:03 am

Hi RishiRahulji,

I need your expert opinion in understanding my health and child planning using palmistry knowledge. As you mentioned few months ago that to concentrate
on recouping my health between age 37.1 to 38. I will finish my 38th year in June 2017.
Currently i am going thru very poor health condition. I am having headaches, dizziness , double vision etc. since last 2-3 months. Currently i am in stage where I almost
lost my hope for having second child because of my poor health condition. Possible that your palmistry advise may re-gain my hope back.

You already have my palms in this thread for your reference.I have 1-2 question. I will be thank full to you if you advice on my life's very important questions:

When my poor health issue will resolve?? can you please give me exact time frame? Is there any chant or any solution do you advise , so my health will improve ?
Can you please tell me is there second child in my fate or not??. Please. If yes, please suggest time frame.

I will appreciate your advise, guidance.

Thanks a lot.
Khushi

Khushi0621

Post by Khushi0621 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:05 am

Respected RishiRahulji,

Can you advise your answer on above reading Please?

It's very important for me to know answer on future.

Thanks you somuch in advance.

Regards,
Khushi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Dear Khushi,

With respect Rishi has already told you in his posting to focus completely upon recouping your health between age 37.1 and 38. June 2017 marks the end of your 38th year. About four more months still left.

It is critically important that you should recoup your health, in order to maximize your chances of falling pregnant again.

Mother nature always tries to ensure that the mother's body and especially her reproductive system are the healthiest they can be at the time before allowing conception to go ahead, and if as you say you are experiencing headaches, dizziness , double vision etc. during the last 2-3 months then this is definitely not the right to time to put extra stress upon you and your partner by forcing the issue.

It is also urgent that you and your doctor should establish whether all your symptoms have a physical basis.  Many of these could also be psychological in nature. Understandably after your miscarriage, you fear that you will be unable to conceive again, and these beliefs may in some patients express themselves as physical symptoms, similar to those which you have described.

Neither the physical or psychological symptoms are your fault. You cannot be held responsible for things over which you have no conscious control. They are NOT a sign of weakness or a sign meaning that you would not make a good mother for a second child, as you have always been for your first.

Whether the symptoms have a purely physical basis, whether they are psychological, or whether they are a bit of both, this still does not by itself completely rule out any chance of you ever becoming pregnant again.

With the correct diagnosis and treatment and medical support, unless there are overlying factors still to be found by your doctor which would make another pregnancy highly unlikely or at worse impossible, please do not give up on the possibility of having a second child.

While you clearly want to give your first child a brother or sister, if it does not happen for you (I am not saying that it will not happen) at least you have one more child than a childless couple does. Be grateful for that, and that you are still together as a family. The attitude of gratitude often goes a long way towards us developing and keeping good mental health.

No reading is going to give you an exact time frame for anything.

This is even more so for medical readings. Only approximate time frames are usually possible.

Since the future can often be changed by what we do or in the present moment to help ourselves (including consulting a doctor), you should remain positive about your chances of becoming pregnant again this year and work closely with your doctor and partner to one at a time remove any physical or psychological barriers which could be getting in the way of your next pregnancy.

I sincerely wish you and your family optimum health, happiness and success during 2017, and well beyond that.

Love, Light and Healing,

Brian :smt007

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:29 am

Khushi,

Are you right or left handed strong? That is if something heavy is thrown at you with which hand do you defend yourself is your strong hand. In your right hand there are quite a few relationship lines I believe 4 of them and on almost all I find children lines so do you love children.

Now the person in your life is he he first person, second, or third or fourth because then I will concentrate only on that particular relationship line. In the left palm there are fewer relationship lines.

Pravin Kumar

Positive Thinking will help you a lot. Read the Book "The Power of the Subconscious Mind" by Dr.Joseph Murphy.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Khushi0621

Post by Khushi0621 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:45 am

Respected Pravinji,

I am right handed. Please let me know do I have second child in my life?

Regards,
Khushi

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:30 am

You have not answered my query completely. That is if something heavy is thrown at you with which hand do you defend yourself is your strong hand. In your right hand there are quite a few relationship lines I believe 4 of them and on almost all I find children lines so do you love children.

Now the person in your life is he he first person, second, or third or fourth because then I will concentrate only on that particular relationship line. In the left palm there are fewer relationship lines.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”