Palm analysis request to Rishi Rahul

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kasgan

Palm analysis request to Rishi Rahul

Post by kasgan » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Hi Rishi ji

I have been an ardent fan of yours and follow your posts closely.

Can you please look into my palm scans and throw some insights on my career and finances. Also health if possible.

I am right handed individual.

Hope you would share your insights

Kind regards

Kaushik
Attachments
20160420_015519_851.jpg
20160420_015519_851.jpg (34.73 KiB) Viewed 3711 times
20160420_015642_288.jpg
20160420_015642_288.jpg (38.82 KiB) Viewed 3711 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Palm analysis request to Rishi Rahul

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:04 am

kasgan wrote:Hi Rishi ji

Can you please look into my palm scans and throw some insights on my career and finances. Also health if possible.

Kind regards

Kaushik

Hello Kasgan,

I remember you seeking help before too. You could have continued the old thread for smoothness, but doesn't matter now.

Would like to know what has transpired since age 37 plus minus 1 year.----- I wonder if focus in life had to changed to other quarters than before; more restrictive possibly!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

kasgan

HI

Post by kasgan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:56 am

Hi Rishiji

Good to know that you still remember my last post. I am sorry for not continuing my last thread.
Yes I had come to this forum quite a few years back like 4 -5 years back.

Well, I have been doing the same thing and been struggling at it financially for last couple of  years and my career has not been to my satisfaction with continuing strugles and cash flow issues. I do not think any thing major has changed or happened around 37 years of age. Though I had gone to Dubai in my 37th and 38th year for a fair for 2 consecutive years. Though there was not much benefit from those. Financially and workwise things have been a struggle and still they continue to be so. Though this year we managed to secure an investment in our business and thus will change locations. But the uphill struggle still continue and I think the challenges have become bigger now with it.

Well life focus has been and still is my success in the business or my work. Though off late I have had to focus on my health too which is not as good as it used to be. Overall my enthusiasm and belief in positive changes attitude has diminished. Kind of being resigned to fate you can say.

Hope this answers your queries

Kind regards

Kaushik
A candle loses nothing by lighting another...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Palm analysis request to Rishi Rahul

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:58 am

RishiRahul wrote:
kasgan wrote:Hi Rishi ji

Kind regards

Kaushik

Hello Kasgan,

I remember you seeking help before too. You could have continued the old thread for smoothness, but doesn't matter now.

Would like to know what has transpired since age 37 plus minus 1 year.----- I wonder if focus in life had to changed to other quarters than before; more restrictive possibly!

RishiRahul
kasgan wrote:Hi Rishiji

Good to know that you still remember my last post. I am sorry for not continuing my last thread.
Yes I had come to this forum quite a few years back like 4 -5 years back.

Well, I have been doing the same thing and been struggling at it financially for last couple of  years and my career has not been to my satisfaction with continuing strugles and cash flow issues. I do not think any thing major has changed or happened around 37 years of age. Though I had gone to Dubai in my 37th and 38th year for a fair for 2 consecutive years. Though there was not much benefit from those. Financially and workwise things have been a struggle and still they continue to be so. Though this year we managed to secure an investment in our business and thus will change locations. But the uphill struggle still continue and I think the challenges have become bigger now with it.

Well life focus has been and still is my success in the business or my work. Though off late I have had to focus on my health too which is not as good as it used to be. Overall my enthusiasm and belief in positive changes attitude has diminished. Kind of being resigned to fate you can say.

Hope this answers your queries

Kind regards

Kaushik

Hello,

I was also not seeing anything pretty major happen at age 37; but yes, it did open a new direction in terms of foreign endeavors, however lightly.

It is always good and practical to resign to fate to attain balance, rather than make improper choices, particularly when grounded and balanced judgements are wanting.
Problem lay in not being able to sometimes gain out of circumstances due to lack of balance in being able to decide.

Concentrate on keeping the present focus on, and wait for gains to arrive in a few years, as the life focus will be at business, work and responsibilities for the next few years.

Specific & detailed guidance are extremely helpful.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

kasgan

Hi

Post by kasgan » Tue May 24, 2016 9:06 am

Hi Rishiji

Thank you for your feedback. I apologise for being a little late in my reply.

From when do you think I would be able to experience positive changes? Which would mean better times in terms of business and work?

I agree the focus is business, work and responsibilities.

Kind regards,

Kaushik
A candle loses nothing by lighting another...

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”