Please tell me what this means!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ReturnofPhi

Please tell me what this means!

Post by ReturnofPhi » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:20 am

I have never gotten a real palm reading but I have always gotten comments about my hands and spirit..

My hands have looked the same (old and wrinkly with many lines) even as a child. I am 23 now

I took a picture of both hands I would really appreciate if anyone here can tell me what some or all of these lines mean

Thank you
Attachments
image_211x.jpg
Right
image_211x.jpg (66.22 KiB) Viewed 4519 times
image_556x.jpg
Left
image_556x.jpg (63.12 KiB) Viewed 4519 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Moved to the palmistry reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Please tell me what this means!

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:29 pm

ReturnofPhi wrote:I have never gotten a real palm reading but I have always gotten comments about my hands and spirit..

My hands have looked the same (old and wrinkly with many lines) even as a child. I am 23 now

I took a picture of both hands I would really appreciate if anyone here can tell me what some or all of these lines mean

Thank you

Hi,

You are very very moody! And find it very difficult to control your moods.

And inherently you are very optimistic; with lots of energy to do things, and possibly pursue the creative talents that you possess.

You should please understand that focusing the energy to be able to achieve independence in life is very much required! for which much ado is required.

Your present life situation/environment at present is demanding you to concentrate on finances.

Did you get a direction to pursue at age 21 to 21.5?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

ReturnofPhi

Post by ReturnofPhi » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:58 am

Oh wow you sure got that right :)

Is there anything else you can tell? Around the time I was around 21 was a pretty reckless time but I don't feel like I've been directed in any certain path yet or found my real creative abilities. I really do find it difficult to control my moods but i am starting to know myself better and how to deal with the emotions
Bless

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Please tell me what this means!

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:44 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
ReturnofPhi wrote:I have never gotten a real palm reading but I have always gotten comments about my hands and spirit..

Thank you

Hi,

You are very very moody! And find it very difficult to control your moods.

And inherently you are very optimistic; with lots of energy to do things, and possibly pursue the creative talents that you possess.

You should please understand that focusing the energy to be able to achieve independence in life is very much required! for which much ado is required.

Your present life situation/environment at present is demanding you to concentrate on finances.

Did you get a direction to pursue at age 21 to 21.5?

RishiRahul
ReturnofPhi wrote:Oh wow you sure got that right :)

Is there anything else you can tell? Around the time I was around 21 was a pretty reckless time but I don't feel like I've been directed in any certain path yet or found my real creative abilities. I really do find it difficult to control my moods but i am starting to know myself better and how to deal with the emotions

Hello,

Did you start any educational courses or work between age 21 -age 21.5?

Any changes or start at that age ends around age 26.
If nothing happened at that age (given a grace of +- 9 months), then you will get a fair direction at age 26.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

harikrishnan04

Om

Post by harikrishnan04 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:36 pm

Take care of your erratic mood swings - this will impact your career prospects as well.
I get a vibration that you may do very well in the social sector - maybe like an NGO - but beware - that means finances can be difficult.
About marriage and related matters, i cannot type here as it is a public forum.

Om

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:08 am

You have a sort of Girdle of Venus in the left palm and also double heart line or perhaps GOV on top of the heart line so a person very moody and with your independent head line you become even more moody uncontrolable. What is your height? I am trying to find which mount of yours is strong. Secondly with which hand do you write?

You may be a mercurian as I see from your left hand. Just waiting for your response.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”