Introductory Palm Reading

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Tala3216

Introductory Palm Reading

Post by Tala3216 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:30 pm

Hi Readers,

I am new to this board and would just like to have a kind of introductory palm reading of my palms if possible. I would like to learn and I know that learning palmistry it is a life-long journey. I have always thought it best to learn from someone who is knowledgeable in the field. Is it possible to read some of my lines with an explanation of the line and its interpretation? I hope to be active in the palmistry forum too. :)

I am a 25 year old female and I am left-handed. My father reads palms but as I do not have the best of relationship with him, I wanted to get a second opinion on something he told me. When I was 19, he told me that I would have 2 children, but that they would be from 2 different men. He told me that I would be widowed and find a second love, having 1 child from each relationship. Is this something that you see in my hand?

Thank you,
Tala
Attachments
Under Right Pinky.jpg
Under Right Pinky
Under Right Pinky.jpg (148.21 KiB) Viewed 3261 times
Right Hand.jpg
Right Hand
Right Hand.jpg (134.09 KiB) Viewed 3261 times
Under Left Pinky.jpg
Under Left Pinky
Under Left Pinky.jpg (118.73 KiB) Viewed 3261 times
Left Hand.jpg
Left Hand
Left Hand.jpg (141.63 KiB) Viewed 3261 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Introductory Palm Reading

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Tala3216 wrote:Hi Readers,

I am new to this board and would just like to have a kind of introductory palm reading of my palms if possible. I would like to learn and I know that learning palmistry it is a life-long journey. I have always thought it best to learn from someone who is knowledgeable in the field. Is it possible to read some of my lines with an explanation of the line and its interpretation? I hope to be active in the palmistry forum too. :)

I am a 25 year old female and I am left-handed. My father reads palms but as I do not have the best of relationship with him, I wanted to get a second opinion on something he told me. When I was 19, he told me that I would have 2 children, but that they would be from 2 different men. He told me that I would be widowed and find a second love, having 1 child from each relationship. Is this something that you see in my hand?

Thank you,
Tala
Hello,

Any craft, science or discipline takes a whole life time (at least) to learn properly; as Learning is an Ongoing process, never complete!

I would not venture to try predict what you desired to know through the palm.

One word of advise= take proper diet to initiate good heath--- as I see reckless food habits upset your heath.

Your life will be self made through your own efforts

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Tala3216

Post by Tala3216 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:43 am

Thanks Rishi. :) I get the food thing. Although, I wouldn't call my food choices reckless... I will be getting colon cancer. So, I could see where you would get that. It is a genetic thing.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Introductory Palm Reading

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:17 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Tala3216 wrote:Hi Readers,

Thank you,
Tala
Hello,

Any craft, science or discipline takes a whole life time (at least) to learn properly; as Learning is an Ongoing process, never complete!

I would not venture to try predict what you desired to know through the palm.

One word of advise= take proper diet to initiate good heath--- as I see reckless food habits upset your heath.

Your life will be self made through your own efforts

Good luck,

RishiRahul
Tala3216 wrote:Thanks Rishi. :) I get the food thing. Although, I wouldn't call my food choices reckless... I will be getting colon cancer. So, I could see where you would get that. It is a genetic thing.

Well, people like you have very different/unique tastes in food.
I wonder if you are fond of rich and or spicy and tend to overindulge (though not always consistently), and with less exercises they are not digested adequately.

There is a large possibility of it being genetic, which can only be confirmed by checking the parents palms. In fact there, I am sure, are some strong genetics attached here.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:20 am

Tala.

I do not understand how your Dad said what he said. If I throw something heavy at you with which hand you will defend yourself is your strong hand. In your right hand I do not see any children but in your left hand I see one clear and possible another one just before that but the image is not sharp. The images you have posted are not sharp at all. The front part of the palm facing us on the monitor screen is not good .

Since your lowest phalange of the Index Finger is thick you love to eat food the way you like to be prepared, best. And therefore you are liable to overeat. You are a straightforward person.

Awaiting your response.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”