regarding career

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

linn

regarding career

Post by linn » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:31 am

When can i get a job? How the career will be? And something about relationships please..
Attachments
wp_20160731_004_123x.jpg
Right Palm
wp_20160731_004_123x.jpg (187.31 KiB) Viewed 6436 times
wp_20160804_003_106x.jpg
Left Palm
wp_20160804_003_106x.jpg (89.65 KiB) Viewed 6436 times

linn

Post by linn » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:45 am

Sir i am right handed. Write with right hand. I completed my btech this year and waiting for results. Searching for job.

harikrishnan04

Om

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Be assured, the palm lines are promising, you will get a stable job, and will be able to have some investments also down the line.
For the current phase, there is an amount uncertainty - its an element of time. Some small remedial measures can be done to overcome them.
Remedies I cannot put on this public forum.

Om.

-------------------------
Pune, MH, India.

Email addresses are not to be posted on the forums.

Please in future send any confidential information to your client through a private message.

The main reading must always be given on the forum.

Regards,

Brian

linn

Post by linn » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Thankyou sir for your reply. I will mail you.
And thankyou to admin as well for resizing/editing my pics to the adjustable size.

Readings must always be requested and given on the forum itself.

You can however have confidential information sent to you by your reader through a private message, or you can send confidential information to him or her the same way.

You are more than welcome for the resizing of your pics.

All the best,

Brian

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: regarding career

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:34 pm

linn wrote:When can i get a job? How the career will be? And something about relationships please..

I wonder if around age 21 & age 24.5 you began some education/career training or the like.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

linn

Post by linn » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Exactly sir..
My financial cndition was not so good. Thats why after polytechnic i was waiting for btech but due to lack of money i was not able to take admission in private btech college. After two years i cracked joint entrance exan and got admission into a government btech college at the age of 21 and before 25 i gave the last semester.
Prediction was pin pointed.

linn

Post by linn » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Actually sir i got admission counselling at the age of 21 but got admission on 22. As my birthday is on 4th august and the session starts and end tentatively on that period.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:44 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
linn wrote:When can i get a job? How the career will be? And something about relationships please..

I wonder if around age 21 & age 24.5 you began some education/career training or the like.

RishiRahul
linn wrote:Exactly sir..
My financial cndition was not so good. Thats why after polytechnic i was waiting for btech but due to lack of money i was not able to take admission in private btech college. After two years i cracked joint entrance exan and got admission into a government btech college at the age of 21 and before 25 i gave the last semester.
Hello,

That being correct, you did not mention when you got admission, joined the course & also completed the course?

Additionally you also need to be organized and keep your environment tidy & neat.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

linn

Post by linn » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Sir i didnt understand clearly.

Anyhow, i got admission into college on 13 september 2013 at the age of 22.1 and i gave last exam of last semester on 31st may at the age of 24.9.
I did lived in hostel the environment was not so good as it was govt. but i tried to keep it as clean as possible but others were different and i did get mixed with them too.

linn

Post by linn » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Dear rishirahul sir,
Can you please give me some suggestion, When can i get job?

Thankyou

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:43 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul
linn wrote:Exactly sir..
Hello,

That being correct, you did not mention when you got admission, joined the course & also completed the course?

Additionally you also need to be organized and keep your environment tidy & neat.

RishiRahul
linn wrote:Sir i didnt understand clearly.

Anyhow, i got admission into college on 13 september 2013 at the age of 22.1 and i gave last exam of last semester on 31st may at the age of 24.9.
I did lived in hostel the environment was not so good as it was govt. but i tried to keep it as clean as possible but others were different and i did get mixed with them too.

The more you try to organise your personal thing the better you will be at life.

Maybe you desired getting admission from age 21.4, which happened at 22.1.

Looks like you will get a job/an opening before you reach 26 (latest)!

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

linn

Post by linn » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:50 am

Thankyou Rishirahul sir.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:00 am

Nowhere have you mentioned your age and with which hand do you write? I gather from the discussion above that you could be 25 approximately. what is one main question?

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

linn

Post by linn » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:56 am

Sir my main question is  about job. Will it be a temporary or permanent?
Thats all sir. I write with right hand. Age is 25 years 11 days.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:43 am

You should get a job anytime now. Look at the fate line going up from the Mount of Moon . It starts almost at 25 age. The prominence and continuity of that line suggests you should get a good job . This reading is as per what I see in your palm.

Look at your thumb The phalange touching the palm has defects and hence your reasoning and logic suffers whereas action is strong. So you are head strong and are liable to act without proper guidance from the reasoning and logic which is the foundation of taking any decisions.

Your Mount of Apollo, Upper Mount of Mars and Mount of Moon strong appears strong. What is your height?

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”