Travel abroad – eventual settlement?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sanari

Post by sanari » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:03 pm

Question: earlier this year I had a break up with a boyfriend who was a surgeon. My travel line changed after the breakup. The tail end broke off after the fate line. What does this mean? Does mean I will not marry? Not travel? Am I doomed? (not to be dramatic, but that is how it feels)

Updated hand.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 pm

sanari wrote:Rishirashul, ages 21-26 were the most trying years of my life. Indeed. Indeed. 😔. I do my best not to think about those years. I do everything I can to just look forward always towards the future.

You mention my thumb, I will mention the Vedic positions of a few important planets haha! Lagna yuti guru yuti shani. This explains a lot of me.

Hello,

What about the other things I mentioned?
Astrology is out of reach in palmistry forums; but you would be attracted t.o spirituality & abroad; yes.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

sanari

Re: Travel abroad – eventual settlement?

Post by sanari » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:20 am

RishiRahul wrote:

Sanari,

A hand of energy, which increases with age, though there will be physical limitations; but this can be overcome much with energy.
I am not sure what to say here, I have been healthy my entire life, but in 2013 I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, and in 2015 mysteriously I began to have tremors in my hands. The doctors cannot find a cause.
You will certainly settle abroad, but also have strong ties to your place/country of birth.

Balance is very important to your life, which you will attain with age; your inner self will never be happy with the present place where you live, as stability of the mind and heart is not there; wandering, sometimes like a rolling stone.
I see your developing your mind to a stable one.

Certainly not a weak personality; rather strong personality.
This is true.
Age 21 & 26 were ages when you overcame boundaries/limitations in some way.

Your early life found you difficult to be grounded to the stable & practical directions, possessing a lot of energy not directed; and around age 32 you started getting direction.
I was separated from my birth mother and subsequently adopted. The family was not a loving family, and soon divorced. I grew up moving a lot, but I was well cared for. But when it came time for me to go to college, both parents bailed. I struggled for those years trying to make it, and I failed. I flunked out of college and I never forgave my parents. They never called me even once.
From age 36 plus your mental horizons will start broadening; for the better of course.

Your kind of thumb also mentions that you may be very rigid in the yardsticks you have or will set in your life.

RishiRahul
This is my 36th year. So we shall see. I am hoping to be married soon.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:02 pm

sanari wrote:Question: earlier this year I had a break up with a boyfriend who was a surgeon. My travel line changed after the breakup. The tail end broke off after the fate line. What does this mean? Does mean I will not marry? Not travel? Am I doomed? (not to be dramatic, but that is how it feels)

Updated hand.
sanari wrote:Question: earlier this year I had a break up with a boyfriend who was a surgeon. My travel line changed after the breakup. The tail end broke off after the fate line. What does this mean? Does mean I will not marry? Not travel? Am I doomed? (not to be dramatic, but that is how it feels)

Updated hand.
sanari wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Sanari,

A hand of energy, which increases with age, though there will be physical limitations; but this can be overcome much with energy.
I am not sure what to say here, I have been healthy my entire life, but in 2013 I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, and in 2015 mysteriously I began to have tremors in my hands. The doctors cannot find a cause.
You will certainly settle abroad, but also have strong ties to your place/country of birth.

Balance is very important to your life, which you will attain with age; your inner self will never be happy with the present place where you live, as stability of the mind and heart is not there; wandering, sometimes like a rolling stone.
I see your developing your mind to a stable one.

Certainly not a weak personality; rather strong personality.
This is true.
Age 21 & 26 were ages when you overcame boundaries/limitations in some way.

Your early life found you difficult to be grounded to the stable & practical directions, possessing a lot of energy not directed; and around age 32 you started getting direction.
I was separated from my birth mother and subsequently adopted. The family was not a loving family, and soon divorced. I grew up moving a lot, but I was well cared for. But when it came time for me to go to college, both parents bailed. I struggled for those years trying to make it, and I failed. I flunked out of college and I never forgave my parents. They never called me even once.
From age 36 plus your mental horizons will start broadening; for the better of course.

Your kind of thumb also mentions that you may be very rigid in the yardsticks you have or will set in your life.

RishiRahul
This is my 36th year. So we shall see. I am hoping to be married soon.
Sanari,

I cannot read everything from the palm; but palmistry is very accurate and one of its kind.

For you, the left hand are your inherited traits and very personal disposition; while the right shows their development etc.

Astrology, rather vedic astrology is more detailed, difficult and precise and time consuming.
Somewhere else, I had mentioned about the importance of 3 crafts, namely astrology, palmistry & numerology.....

Yes, 21 & 26 were coming out of restrictions, which you mentioned as correct.
Yes, it tallies with what you said on those.

You are now, leaving your past behind, along with many remaining restrictions.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”