Travel abroad – eventual settlement?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sanari

Travel abroad – eventual settlement?

Post by sanari » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:41 pm

:smt006 hello, I am new to the forum, and I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

I have studied palmistry for the last seven years, but I have never interfaced with others. I was invited here by rishirahul and I do not know how long I will remain.

I have one question that has stumped me for a while that perhaps those more experienced can answer.

My question:

Will I settle abroad? As things are now my finances are such that am unable to do such a thing as am disabled with with multiple sclerosis and tremors. I receive disability from the government. But my palm tells me a different story. Yes, it tells me of my illness with my hepatica line touching my life line and being thick. But it also tells me about marrying above my station.

Do you also see this? And me moving abroad?

Last edited by sanari on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sanari

Post by sanari » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:55 pm

My computer is running slowly, I am having difficulty uploading the photo.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:50 pm

Hello Sanari,

Welcome to this not so active forum!

It would be nice if you post pics of both hands, frontal and back.
Good to know that you have interest in palmistry too!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

sanari

Post by sanari » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:25 pm

The right hand is not relevant as my left thumb rests on top. My right hand lines are a mess.

Why the back?

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:50 pm

What is your age and with which hand do you write. Your right hand posted is wrong. Post your palm with fingers on top and wrist at bottom.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:13 pm

Hello Sanari,

I need your palm photos including fingers & whole back too, as health & other indications are embedded there.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

sanari

Post by sanari » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Backs of my hands.

Thank you!

sanari

Post by sanari » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:21 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:What is your age and with which hand do you write. Your right hand posted is wrong. Post your palm with fingers on top and wrist at bottom.

P.K.
My age is 35 as indicated under my name here in the forum. I write with my right hand but this hand is irrelevant as far as my current lifetime goes. My mother was mentally ill and it shows in that hand. I made something of myself, only to have that also ruined.

sanari

Post by sanari » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:36 pm

The reason I thought I would travel and settle abroad is because of the line extending from the life line to the moon mount past the Fate line.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:53 pm

Sanari,

I will respond by Saturday. Am having a busy week!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

sanari

Post by sanari » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:10 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Sanari,

I will respond by Saturday. Am having a busy week!

RishiRahul

No rush,  no rush.  This was a query after all.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:03 am

Whether your right or left hand is active you will settle abroad. If you want to know about your career mention your height. Your Mount of Venus is large and hence you would love to travel a lot as this mount gives you lots of energy which you have to use it. Normally a prominent line going away from the life line is confirmation of your settle abroad but I have noticed other reputed palmist predict only on the basis of the big mount of Venus for abroad settlement.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Travel abroad – eventual settlement?

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:25 pm

sanari wrote::smt006 hello, I am new to the forum, and I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

I have studied palmistry for the last seven years, but I have never interfaced with others. I was invited here by rishirahul and I do not know how long I will remain.

I have one question that has stumped me for a while that perhaps those more experienced can answer.

My question:

Will I settle abroad? As things are now my finances are such that am unable to do such a thing as am disabled with with multiple sclerosis and tremors. I receive disability from the government. But my palm tells me a different story. Yes, it tells me of my illness with my hepatica line touching my life line and being thick. But it also tells me about marrying above my station.

Do you also see this? And me moving abroad?

Sanari,

A hand of energy, which increases with age, though there will be physical limitations; but this can be overcome much with energy.

You will certainly settle abroad, but also have strong ties to your place/country of birth.

Balance is very important to your life, which you will attain with age; your inner self will never be happy with the present place where you live, as stability of the mind and heart is not there; wandering, sometimes like a rolling stone.
I see your developing your mind to a stable one.

Certainly not a weak personality; rather strong personality.

Age 21 & 26 were ages when you overcame boundaries/limitations in some way.

Your early life found you difficult to be grounded to the stable & practical directions, possessing a lot of energy not directed; and around age 32 you started getting direction.

From age 36 plus your mental horizons will start broadening; for the better of course.

Your kind of thumb also mentions that you may be very rigid in the yardsticks you have or will set in your life.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

sanari

Post by sanari » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:22 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Whether your right or left hand is active you will settle abroad. If you want to know about your career mention your height. Your Mount of Venus is large and hence you would love to travel a lot as this mount gives you lots of energy which you have to use it. Normally a prominent line going away from the life line is confirmation of your settle abroad but I have noticed other reputed palmist predict only on the basis of the big mount of Venus for abroad settlement.

P.K.
My height is a paltry 5'2". 157cm

sanari

Post by sanari » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:29 pm

Rishirashul, ages 21-26 were the most trying years of my life. Indeed. Indeed. 😔. I do my best not to think about those years. I do everything I can to just look forward always towards the future.

You mention my thumb, I will mention the Vedic positions of a few important planets haha! Lagna yuti guru yuti shani. This explains a lot of me.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”