Could anybody do a palm reading for me? I have multiple fate lines

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sapz

Could anybody do a palm reading for me? I have multiple fate lines

Post by sapz » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:51 pm

Could anybody do a palm reading for me regarding health, career and relationship? I have multiple fate lines and significance? Thank You.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:56 am

You have only 3 fate line below the heart line in the right hand and two above the heart line. Each fate line shows you making effort in 3 different directions.

In the left hand you have only 2 fate lines below the head line. Ask one question. Mention your age and with which hand do you write.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

sapz

Post by sapz » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:03 pm

I am male, age is 27 and I am right handed. If only one question is permitted then please let me know about health. Currently i am facing lot of health issues.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:57 am

Are you right handed or left handed. Post the snaps of your nails to know about health.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

sapz

Post by sapz » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:18 pm

I am right handed. Please find the my nail images

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:49 am

Your Health is quite good. I do not know why you are so worried. Look at the nails. Very few ridges on the nails Only ridges found on Index Finger, Middle Finger and the smallest finger. Ring finger I cannot see any ridges. Minor ridges only means you could have slight indigestion problems, back pain or arthritis, rheumatism indicated by long finger nail. You may feel dulla t times in the brain due to over eating sometimes due to ridge on the index finger and due to ridges on the smallest finger nervous tension and B.P. but all these problems are very very diluted. The nails are shining and they seem to be far far away from being dry and brittle which comes in the old age.

Do not be misled by others and get feel you are not well.

P.K.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”