Frayed life line

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Powerade

Frayed life line

Post by Powerade » Mon May 01, 2017 1:14 am

How would you sum up my life line

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Frayed life line

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 02, 2017 1:32 am

Hi Powerade,

Since I am not a palmistry reader and you have not included clear prints of both your palms with your request, then analyzing or summing up your lifeline ranges between difficult and impossible.

It is I have read perfectly normal for your lifeline to become increasingly frayed or faded as you put more years behind you (as you get older).

Contrary to popular belief your lifeline says much more about the overall quality of your life, than it does about your expected life span (how long you should expect to live).

It is possible (although rare) to have no lifeline at all, and still live long enough to celebrate your 100th birthday. However people who lack any life line will always to some degree have to struggle with a significantly reduced level of physical strength in their lives. They often experience high rates of nervousness, and as a result they are constantly looking for ways to increase their physical strength and vitality (life energy), as well as frequently having to rest.

If you think of each of those smaller lines branching off your main life line as a temporary detour from your primary life path/mission/purpose, then the number and spread of these minor deviations can give a palmistry reader a picture of the many and complex ways in which you have responded and adapted to the challenges in your life so far.

In this manner, having an "interestingly frayed" and well spread out series of minor tributaries to your main lifeline indicates that you have had a greater range of learning experiences which you have obviously coped with reasonably well, or you would not still be here to ask this question.

Just as it is our imperfections which often most define us as being unique individuals, having as many imperfections as possible in your lifeline (fraying) tells the palmistry reader a lot about the quality and depth of your character, and how effective you have been up until now in dealing with the many obstacles which life has put in your way, each of them having been specifically designed or customised to give you the maximum help to grow and develop as both a spiritual and a human being.

For a more detailed exploration of your particular lifelines, you will need the following.....

1. A clear print of both your palms must be uploaded to MB. Both images must be in the JPG format, with a maximum file of 500 Kb. Less than 100 Kb is ideal.

OR you can provide us with a link to the two images (one for each palm) on the internet.

2. A palmistry reader

Hoping that this general explanation helps in the meantime,

Brian :smt031

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Tue May 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Thank tou for your reply, Brian.
I have attached a few prints of my palm
Last edited by Powerade on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 02, 2017 11:34 pm

Powerade,

You are welcome.

I have reduced each of your five prints to below the maximum file size of 500 Kb.

That is about all that we can do about this until one of the palmistry readers visits the site, and takes your request.

All the best,

Brian :smt023

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu May 11, 2017 10:07 am

Powerade ,

I have read your palms many times. What do you want to know?

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Fri May 12, 2017 5:14 am

Hi pravin!
any indicators of disease within my lifeline?

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”