Palm reading request to Pravin Kumar

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

biltu

Palm reading request to Pravin Kumar

Post by biltu » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:43 am

My right hand

My left hand

My right hand

My left hand

1) My current age is 35
2) I am right handed
3) my height is 5 fit 9 inch

1) My queries regarding my marriage.
Still I am searching for a suitable girl for wedding. rightful choices is not happening. Would you kindly tell me when the suitable match I will find for marriage.

In my marriage line in both hand I see a line which is touch my marriage line or cut it through, I don't know what it is, it is cut it through or touch the marriage line or it its a would be children line. I read somewhere that if a line cut through marriage line then obstacle happen.

2) Is that line indicate the obstacle happen to occur in marriage ?

Thanks in Advance :) :)

Pravin Kumar

Re: Palm reading request to Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:23 am

The line cutting your relationship line is a child that you may bare and who will be very loving for you. It has nothing to do with your marital problems. You have low self confidence and emotionally quite weak. You will have to meditate to over come these defects. Also you think with your heart. All these defects gets cleared by meditation. Your time has come for marriage from 35 to 37 is the change in your life. Cannot be sure of love or arranged marriage. But your relationship line is weaker as compared to your heart line so there will be shortcomings in your marriage.

Pravin Soni
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”