Need Guidance

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jamie.123

Need Guidance

Post by jamie.123 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:04 am

Hello Palm readers,

I would like to begin this post by thanking all the palm readers for their guidance and support that they have provided me for years for now. I also wanted to apologize if i have offended any of the palmists with my many questions. Its just that i look up to this forum for giving me the mental/emotional boost, your responses make me feel positive and that I should not give up no matter how tough the road gets. This is regardless of whether the predictions have worked or otherwise.

I have had to face a terrible experience in the past and am broken into pieces, so much so that my self-confidence and the self-esteem is badly affected. Not a single day goes by, where I havent cried. I guess this is the price you pay when someone deceits you!

Imagine when you work so hard for something all your life and that one thing is taken away due to your own mistake. I am getting tired of this struggle now and am hoping to know what lies ahead of me, so that i can glue all those broken pieces and fight to win!

It will be great if any of you'll could throw some light to the love aspect of my life and it has been extremely painful and disappointing. And also if possible, how my career in the coming years would be because I had a rocky start

My dob is : 22-08-1991
Time:09:28 am
Place: Mumbai, India
Hand: Right Handed

Palm images: https://www.flickr.com/photos/154646434@N03/

jamie.123

Re: Need Guidance

Post by jamie.123 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:05 am

I know this forum has been extremely helpful and has done a lot for me. I will really appreciate if someone could look into my problem and provide me some insight, as the current situation i am facing is quite stressful

Thanks in advance

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Need Guidance

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:35 am

Jamie,

My heart goes out to you, but I seriously doubt whether you will ever be given this reading.

Although I would love to be proven wrong about this.

I wanted you to know that it has absolutely nothing to do with what you did or did not do in the past, and that none of this is your fault.

There are simply not enough readers monitoring the forums often enough (with notifications not working) for MB to continue offering you this free service.

And with my own decision to no longer give readings, the main draw card which attracts good people such as yourself to sites like this one looking for help, is no longer there.

A site cannot survive on readings alone this is true, but readings are without any doubt what gets most people here in the first place.

I am truly sorry to be the person to have to tell you this, but I would rather be honest about the true reason for you having such a low chance of ever getting another reading (of any type), than for you to go away thinking that it was something that you did, or that I no longer care about what is happening in your life.

I almost certainly care too much for the good of my own health about what is happening to my internet friends, rather than not caring enough.

You cannot continue helping people if you do not at the same time take proper care of yourself.

A lesson that I have had to learn the hard way.

The real reason for this sad situation in which we find ourselves with the slow and painful but now I believe inevitable death of MB is an apparent complete lack of any support or interest from this site's owner, which has lasted now for well over 12 months.

Enough is more than enough.

Love, Light and Healing,

Brian :smt009

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”