Tough time in career- will it improve

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Chaitanya_82

Tough time in career- will it improve

Post by Chaitanya_82 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Namaskar to all Jyotish Gurus,

Iam 36years old male going through rough phase in career.Iam feeling very much stressed. I have trying to change job since more than a year but no success. Don't feel like going to job. If possible please let me know when a better phase in my career will start. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Chaitanya.
Attachments
Right.PNG

Pravin Kumar

Re: Tough time in career- will it improve

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:15 am

You are in your 36th year, having completed 35. Are you not trying to do something on the side line. If not this year then next year you shall be doing it along with what you are doing. Within another year or two you will suddenly be doing 3 or 4 things at the same time.

Whatever you are doing now will stop only at about 40 years of age and then you try to do something different.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Chaitanya_82

Post by Chaitanya_82 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:06 pm

Hello Pravin Kumar ji

Thank you so much for your prompt guidance. As you rightly mentioned I am trying for secondary source of income.Currently Iam investing in stock market for a secondary source of income. I do have other plans like doing freelancing also thinking what else can be done.

Iam not at all comfortable with my current job. As you mentioned by the age of 40 I can stop what Iam doing (job) currently.

I want to know Will I be able to convert my secondary source of income to a primary one. And will I be very successful ?

Thank you

Regards,
Chaitanya.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:54 am

I am a professional palmist and answer only one question which I have done. If you feel satisfied go for Paid Reading.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”