Regarding Health,Career and Abroad travel

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Regarding Health,Career and Abroad travel

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 pm

Could I please ask you to carefully answer the questions which you are being asked?

I would like to see this reading completed as soon as possible, so that you can hopefully get some peace of mind about your future work and career prospects.

Your reader is asking how long you have been without work (unemployed).

How many days, weeks, months has it been?

You had a two year contract to do what type of job?

I cannot be certain about this, but I suspect that Pravin is requesting a more close up photograph of your right hand thumb (with it being your dominant hand).

Not wanting to seem insensitive to your stomach ailments, but since you have now asked specifically this time about your future job prospects, this information seems irrelevant to the question being asked.

Let's do this!

Brian :smt023

seenuastro

Post by seenuastro » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:47 am

Graduated in 2014,b.e telecomm
Got selected as graduate apprentice in bel in year 2016 and continued for next one year contract as engineer in year 2017,after jan 2018,i am jobless,helpless and so more.

seenuastro

Post by seenuastro » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:20 pm

Right thumb
Right thumb

seenuastro

Post by seenuastro » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:22 pm

I have attached the necessary thing,hope u will help me

seenuastro

Post by seenuastro » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:01 am

I think my issues won't get resolved easily

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:32 pm

Any type of reading is not going to resolve your issues, by itself.

A reading only provides you with guidance and possible extra insights into how you could best deal with the challenges which you are currently facing.

Your job and career situation are affected by many external factors which are and will always remain beyond your control to change.

Including the state of the economy in your country, as well as the number of jobs of the type which you do that are available in your local area.

Sometimes you may need to move to where the jobs are, but sometimes you do not have the financial resources to be able to move house.

Readings should therefore focus almost exclusively on the things which you can change, plus give you the encouragement to keep moving forwards with your best efforts, to help yourself.

It is always easier for me to say than for you to do, but while adopting a more positive attitude in itself is not going to get you the job that you want, it could certainly do no harm to your cause.

You are correct in saying that your many issues are unlikely to be easily resolved, but the purpose of the reading is always to make the effort required from you a little easier, when compared to if you had never requested the reading.

Other people can help you to get the job (including a career guidance officer or one of us), but you are the one who will need to do the often hard work involved in creating an attractive CV, applying for positions and attending any job interviews.

You need to match your relevant qualifications and past work experience with the jobs on offer to you in your community.

Further education or training could be needed.

Also sometimes it is not only what you know but who you know, which might ultimately save you for the long term unemployment queue.

Do you know anyone who is already working in the same type of career which you are looking for?

I have done everything I reasonably can to bring you and your reader together, but I do not have any control over when the reader is again onsite, or when or if the reading is finished.

God bless,

Brian :smt023 :smt038 :smt045

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:37 am

Please post CLOSE UPS OF NAILS. THUMB NAILS TO BE POSTED SEPARATELY. kindly note the images of the nails have to real big because I have to see indications on the nails to know about your health defect. Secondly going abroad only means going far away from where you were born and if you have already settled far away from you are born that is abroad.

Pravin Soni
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

seenuastro

Post by seenuastro » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:31 pm

here is my right thumb nail.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:51 am

The image is too small and I can hardly see the ridges on the nails. Post a much bigger snap of the same and also other nails of the palm to be posted separately. Post both palm snaps of nails. Thumb nails to be posted separtely.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”