Love and career

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sara2010

Love and career

Post by sara2010 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:49 pm

Pravin Kumar

Re: Love and career

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:35 am

Sara,

You have posted your hand prints in Modern Hand Reading Forum Also. So many images were not required. for Love you have also to post side view of both palms to see the portion below the smallest finger. Do not fold your fingers over there. For career mention your height and the image of palm should be complete with fingers including. No part of the finger and palm should be missing. All images to be posted vertically with fingers pointing skywards.

Pravin Soni.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

sara2010

Post by sara2010 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:20 am

Thank u for your reply ..

My height is 159 cm

I uploaded more photos I hope they are helpful ..

Right
https://ibb.co/27bdY3C
https://ibb.co/GCWxXdJ
https://ibb.co/ChwWYzw

Left
https://ibb.co/Rb7x3F5
https://ibb.co/FXh0Qsm
https://ibb.co/9vcH6GJ

Thanks in advance

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:24 am

You must have got a chance to get married between 28 to 30. Now next chance at about 37 years of age. Ages predicted are approximate.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:32 am

You have to work so much hard to get little success that is your nature. But definitely you shall get success. You are extremely sensitive person, see problems in many situations and find trusting others difficult or rather you doubt people as confidence in yourself is lacking. Have you ever seen how a Blind Man Lives: Does he ever cry, or do you find him complaining about his deficiency . He has reliased SELF and he works within his limitation. Helen Keller was Blind and probably deaf or dumb too -- either of the two but still she wrote so many books and was a very rich lady despite having two senses less than you and me. So it is how you utilise your talents and make your deficiency into your strength. I have that indication also and I am living a very peaceful lovely retired life with my children looking after me. They took me to Bangkok for some business conference as my son holds a high post and he was to give a speech and then called us (me and my wife) on stage for blessings. I took ill on the 2nd evening and was hospitalised. I was taken care by many and I cannot describe their kindness, swiftness in attending to me, sending me a basket full of fruits being a patient. We went in business class and returned back in business class flight. Who paid for all that? My son. I hardly earn much myself being retired for last 12 years.

This is despite working all my life very hard with much lesser return but now the return is more in blessings from GOD. So you go according to you nature, do not copy others and you too will succeed. Only never worry then worry comes between you and your goal.

God Bless You.

Pravin Soni

The Nails you posted are so small that I can hardly see anything on the nails.

sara2010

Post by sara2010 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:13 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:32 am
You have to work so much hard to get little success that is your nature. But definitely you shall get success. You are extremely sensitive person, see problems in many situations and find trusting others difficult or rather you doubt people as confidence in yourself is lacking. Have you ever seen how a Blind Man Lives: Does he ever cry, or do you find him complaining about his deficiency . He has reliased SELF and he works within his limitation. Helen Keller was Blind and probably deaf or dumb too -- either of the two but still she wrote so many books and was a very rich lady despite having two senses less than you and me. So it is how you utilise your talents and make your deficiency into your strength. I have that indication also and I am living a very peaceful lovely retired life with my children looking after me. They took me to Bangkok for some business conference as my son holds a high post and he was to give a speech and then called us (me and my wife) on stage for blessings. I took ill on the 2nd evening and was hospitalised. I was taken care by many and I cannot describe their kindness, swiftness in attending to me, sending me a basket full of fruits being a patient. We went in business class and returned back in business class flight. Who paid for all that? My son. I hardly earn much myself being retired for last 12 years.

This is despite working all my life very hard with much lesser return but now the return is more in blessings from GOD. So you go according to you nature, do not copy others and you too will succeed. Only never worry then worry comes between you and your goal.

God Bless You.

Pravin Soni

The Nails you posted are so small that I can hardly see anything on the nails.
Thank u very much for your KIND reply .. I do really appreciate your words.. and I wish u a long and healthy life full of happiness and to be surrounded by your beloved ones today and always !!

I think u have just described me the right way I am extremely sensitive and not confident.. honestly I am soooooo tired/anxious these days, I am not feeling satisfied with my life, beside my current job is no good and my boss is abusive, and terrible. And I am currently looking for another job, would u please tell me if there is any job, place change around the corner in my hands.. (if possible)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:25 pm

Sara ,

Open this link and read how this lady got success in life through meditation. I taught her meditation long back.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=83118.

There is no change in your fate. Except for maybe some minor insignificant change of job, which is not seen but can be possible. It is in your hands to change your destiny and future and learn how to dilute your negatives and increase your positives.

Pravin Soni

harikrishnan04

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:57 pm

Om Namah Shivai

You have to learn to give back love in life. You are actually giving back love, but to the wrong people and at the wrong time.
First you need to maintain silence for a few days, and think about your ancestors. They were good people but caught in wrong time. Please appreciate their efforts in silence. By remembering them and sorry, I dont know your religiion - i assume that you go to Church - it doesnt matter - but Church or temple or even in the silence of your living room, you can light a lamp in their memory. That's the starting point.

Next, try to clear your mind - please understand that an 'over sensitive' person will easily be fooled.

The job that you are referring to is actually not that dull or boring - just that you need to make yourself mentally fit for the same.

Om

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”