What exactly my palm tells?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Spirit Seeker

What exactly my palm tells?

Post by Spirit Seeker » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:33 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya|🙏🏻 dear all!
This is my 1st post in Palmistry forum.
I've been learning Jyotīṣaṃ from past few months. I've zero knowledge on Hasta Rekha Śāstra. Now, I'm little curious to know what my palm tells about me. Till now, I've not come across any palm the way I have. I mean on my right palm I've a straight line which is extended from 0 to infinity! :smt017 :smt044 Normally we see "concave up" on a palm. But in my case it's completely different. :smt045 don't know what does it mean :smt003

My Birth details (in case if needed):
Vivek
January 7th 1996
6:33 A.M.
Warangal

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oYJZdW ... sp=sharing (Right palm)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wYrlDe ... sp=sharing (clear view of right palm)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18SA82R ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zZP8C- ... sp=sharing (left palm)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pf_GSc ... sp=sharing (other view of left palm)

Would appreciate if someone comments regarding love, Spirituality & education.
PS: I've voracious Sexual appetite. :smt033 (for verification of birth details & palm)
Thanks in anticipation!
Vivek :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: What exactly my palm tells?

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:33 pm

Spirit Seeker wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:33 am
नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya|🙏🏻 dear all!
This is my 1st post in Palmistry forum.
I've been learning Jyotīṣaṃ from past few months. I've zero knowledge on Hasta Rekha Śāstra. Now, I'm little curious to know what my palm tells about me. Till now, I've not come across any palm the way I have. I mean on my right palm I've a straight line which is extended from 0 to infinity! :smt017 :smt044 Normally we see "concave up" on a palm. But in my case it's completely different. :smt045 don't know what does it mean :smt003

My Birth details (in case if needed):
Vivek
January 7th 1996
6:33 A.M.
Warangal

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oYJZdW ... sp=sharing (Right palm)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wYrlDe ... sp=sharing (clear view of right palm)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18SA82R ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zZP8C- ... sp=sharing (left palm)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pf_GSc ... sp=sharing (other view of left palm)

Would appreciate if someone comments regarding love, Spirituality & education.
PS: I've voracious Sexual appetite. :smt033 (for verification of birth details & palm)
Thanks in anticipation!
Vivek :)
Hello,

in palmistry forums, the birth details are not required. Anyways...

The long heart line with runs across the right Palm show a tendency of blind trust for the loved one.
Such people trusts their love blindly, and is generally blind to their shortcomings, as their heart rules their reason; which is also due to your high sexuality.

Despite the above they are soft hearted.
Their early life will either have much domestic/familial sacrifice or have restrictions due to home/parents.

Their later life will be quite different as they come out of the above restrictions; which happen early thirties; while between ages 21 & 36 the native will be continually changing to a more outgoing person.

Age 23 gives a love affair.

The above are few points to bring you faith in Palmistry.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:11 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya|🙏🏻 dear Rishi Ji!
Thanks you RishiRahul Ji.
RishiRahul wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:33 pm
Despite the above they are soft hearted.
Their early life will either have much domestic/familial sacrifice or have restrictions due to home/parents.
This is completely true without any doubt! But you've cleverly said the below which is again true! :smt003
RishiRahul wrote:
Their later life will be quite different as they come out of the above restrictions
RishiRahul wrote:
while between ages 21 & 36 the native will be continually changing to a more outgoing person.
Yes again true & also I don't want to restrict myself towards something which is temporary. I'm really trying very hard to accept things the way they are. I'm susceptible to change my perspectives if I'm wrong w.r.t. to the scriptures & I'm learning not to attach much as well because it again drags me into this mundane things... See Rishi Ji, when you've told that I'll be an outgoing person though truly I wasn't initially, but I'd prefer to interact with the people mostly who're religiously philosophically inclined. Otherwise when I'm in need of subject matters I prefer only some people.
RishiRahul wrote:
Age 23 gives a love affair.
I'm 23 now, you are absolutely true without 2nd doubt in it. After my Birthday which was on December 23rd (Vedic tithi) things have happened. Interestingly after the Vedha caused by Venus, Moon to the transit Jupiter in 5th from Natal Moon.

RishiRahul wrote:
The above are few points to bring you faith in Palmistry.

RishiRahul
Of course Rishi ji, though I've no idea, I believe that Hasta Rekha Śāstra is also an art just like Jyotīṣaṃ.

I've asked this over here because, I got very much interested in Jyotīṣaṃ. So, I thought that there would be some connectivity between these two as I've heard people saying Jupiter line, Saturn's line & so on.
Even I've also felt that people who knows both of these arts (like you) they could easily rectify birth time :smt002 if birth time isn't proper, I think by seeing their Palm pics we can rectify.

dear Rishi Rahul ji thanks for your time once again, but I'm specifically wanting to know about Spirituality explicitly considering from my palm. Because through Jyotīṣaṃ, I can at least understand things. But little curious on how can we comment on Spirituality based on Hasta Rekha's.

Finally, I must appreciate for your learning on all these artistic divination. :)
Last edited by Spirit Seeker on Sat May 04, 2019 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:43 am

Very Sensitive person, having many stress lines, very passionate. Heart Line being long and dipping downwards towards the life line means you have too much of idealistic love and you are liable to trust others easily and get hurt in return. Mount of Venus is huge and hence you love to travel travel and travel. You have magnetic attraction towards opposite sex and your chances of attraction to people of the opposite sex elders to you. Your fate line is good and till middle life progress should be good in career. Heart Line being shallow and broad you are not able to express your emotions as well it as it should be.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:57 pm

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya|🙏🏻 dear Pravīṇ Ji!
Thanks for responding.
Pravin Kumar wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:43 am
Very Sensitive person, having many stress lines
True, but I'm trying to accept the things the way they are. This isn't any problem now as I'm overcoming from this by prayers. Though have to practice a lot.
Pravin Kumar wrote:
very passionate.
You're right, It's Rajo Guṇa! I've to & will transcend from all this Guṇa's by sincere efforts through surrendering.
Pravin Kumar wrote:
Your fate line is good and till middle life progress should be good in career.
I'm studying right now & I want to become a Physics Professor, I know that I can :smt003 ... I'm also interested in acquiring Spiritual knowledge & there by would want to make myself calm! Interested in Astrology as well. :smt003

Thanks again for your analysis. Though I was mainly concerned on Spirituality. I mean which lines & all.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed May 01, 2019 5:04 am

When you are interested in spirituality what has lines got to do with it. Your intense thoughts get reflected in your palm and then indications appear. It is not that you have those indications and then you change. YOUR THOUGHTS RULE YOU AND NOT YOUR HAND.

God bless you.

PRAVIN sONI
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 01, 2019 2:25 pm

Spirit Seeker wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:46 pm
RishiRahul wrote:
The long heart line with runs across the right Palm show a tendency of blind trust for the loved one.
...................... is generally blind to their shortcomings, as their heart rules their reason; which is also due to your high sexuality.

RishiRahul
Dear Rishi Ji, I'm verifying the correctness of the above quoted point! (Which is colored & is also bold)... If I commit some mistake, immediately inside within me tells that Vivek this so & so is wrong w.r.t. Dharma. So, I doubt your above quoted statement. As I've no idea on Rekha's I don't wish to comment w.r.t. that. But as you're also a venerated Astrologer, I'd try to explain some of the placement w.r.t. Astrology. I'm doing so because, I believe both of the things should match, that's what my primary objective.
Rishi =The long Heart line ending below the Jupiter mount shows Idealistic Love, as Pravin Kumar ji also mentioned. It denotes too much Heart, and unselfish love. Such people have a Huge sense of ideals and morals in love.
The negative side being blind trust towards the loved one. They place the loved/trusted one at such a high pedestal, similar to God, to LAATER realise that the loved one is after all human, and made of Folly

My Ātmakāraka Venus is in Virgo Aṃśa in Viṃśāṃśa (D-20), which is a Nīca aṃśa (i.e., debilitation sign) for Venus. So, when my cara Ātmakāraka itself is completely submissive, then may I please know why will I still be blind to my shortcomings? I think you know what does it mean to have an Ātmakāraka in Nīca aṃśa in Viṃśāṃśa. So, there could be limitations on aforesaid shortcomings point, what do you say Rishi Ji? This is very important as I've to rectify myself if it's wrong.
Thanks in anticipation!
Rishi = Venus debilitation in Vimsamsa has not nothing to do with the above. You misunderstand. Whoever told you that you are blind to shortcomings?!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Thu May 02, 2019 9:45 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya|🙏🏻 dear Rishi Ji! & Pravīṇ Ji!
Pravin Kumar wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:04 am
Your intense thoughts get reflected in your palm and then indications appear.
As far as the knowledge that I've acquired, any/a thought or those intense thoughts come to us only because of our past Karma. As that was predestined, so is future. There's nothing called "freewill"! (ref: from scriptures!)
Pravin Kumar wrote:
Heart Line being shallow and broad you are not able to express your emotions as well it as it should be.
Dear Pravīṇ Ji, you are indeed correct. It's been happening to me since from my childhood. I use to think what could be the reason, but most of the times when I'm expressing, I'd probably wish to express it with apt words, that takes lot of time & also some info will be lost. It also happens that within fraction of seconds I'll forget what I'm suppose to say. Some logic or info will suddenly flew up... This could be because Astrologically, when I born Mercury is in stationary state & is debilitated in D-24. Though I'm not sure exactly.
RishiRahul wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:25 pm
Rishi =The long Heart line ending below the Jupiter mount shows Idealistic Love, as Pravin Kumar ji also mentioned. It denotes too much Heart, and unselfish love. Such people have a Huge sense of ideals and morals in love.
The negative side being blind trust towards the loved one. They place the loved/trusted one at such a high pedestal, similar to God, to LAATER realise that the loved one is after all human, and made of Folly
Yeah I understand! You are true. Hahahahaha :smt030
I thought of sharing with you the following:
You've said too much heart, unselfish love & all, right?... Frankly speaking I'm 100% selfish! I don't mean to disagree with you, Your wordings on me are absolutely correct on this "mundane materialistic plane". It's just that I want you to be aware of that I'm aware of what exactly the things are.
I mean, Love itself is unconditional hence unselfish. Reaching this unconditional state happens only when one realizes Śiva or also known as Jagannātha within oneself.

So, I'm fully aware of the fact that mine isn't so called purity of LOVE or whatsoever.

You are very true that, you've told will have huge sense of ideals & morals pertaining to LOVE, Yes! I respect true LOVE, which is indeed permanent i.e., only from/through/by Paramātma/Sat Guru.

It's indeed impossible for a mother to provide LOVE to one's own child till she realizes her true being, how can one even give when we don't have/possess it? Even when we possess the fraction of it, Māya covers the soul. One should fight with the māya that which is covering us.

Thanks

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 04, 2019 11:51 am

posts made once cannot be deleted.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Sat May 04, 2019 2:09 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:51 am
posts made once cannot be deleted.

RishiRahul
Oh! Okay then. Just now I've seen

harikrishnan04

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:06 pm

Om Namah Shivaya

Everyone is not equal in life. Life gives different experiences.
For you, the sexual energy is locked up in the hands of Ketu. That's a physic reading of your hand.
I would suggest to do some vipassana. This will slowly convert that energy into the much needed kinetic energy (since you are pursuing Physics, you will appreciate this).
Life will be good for you provided you marry a person having the exactly opposite features and senses of what you have.

Om

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:30 am

I have already read your palm. So what you want to ask? I give only short free reading in the group. Practise meditation. That will be helpful.

P.K.

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:32 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya| 🙏🏻 dear Harikṛṣṇan avargal! & Pravīṇ Ji!

Śiva Śiva Jagannātham!
harikrishnan04 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:06 pm
I would suggest to do some vipassana. This will slowly convert that energy into the much needed kinetic energy (since you are pursuing Physics, you will appreciate this).
Yes, I'll have to perform meditation for more time! Thanks.
harikrishnan04 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:06 pm
For you, the sexual energy is locked up in the hands of Ketu. That's a physic reading of your hand.
What do you mean? & what made you to say?
Thanks in anticipation.
Pravin Kumar wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:30 am
I have already read your palm. So what you want to ask? I give only short free reading in the group. Practise meditation. That will be helpful.

P.K.
I hope you've thought that HariKṛṣṇan avargal's reply as my reply!

harikrishnan04

Post by harikrishnan04 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:29 pm

Om Namah Shivai

PK Sir has also recommended meditation. I also mean the same. But I took it one step further to help yourself understand that the sexual energies are currently locked up in a specific Ketu mode, which I opine thru a physic reading. Ketu signifies the body (the head being represented by Rahu).
May be you cannot understand it till the time you don't focus on the deeper aspects thru meditation

Om

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:14 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya|🙏🏻 dear Harikṛṣṇan avargal!
harikrishnan04 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:29 pm
May be you cannot understand it till the time you don't focus on the deeper aspects thru meditation
Sure & thanks for the reply!
Vivēk.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”