palm of person battling depression

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rashmi_rh

palm of person battling depression

Post by rashmi_rh » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:45 am

Hello Experts
Below attached are pictures of a lady battling depression and suicidal. Life till date has been full of struggles. last 3 years has been particularly bad with 3 IVF failures, Snakebite, Toe surgery for tumor removal , cancer scare. relationship with parents have always been bad becs of her being a 1st born girl child and now also has a broken marriage. currently living on rent in friends house with no source of income.she doubts that someone has done black magic on me. Can that be seen from the palm and is there a remedy for that ? she personally is a religious and God fearing person.
the first thing needed is to buy her own house in a certain budget. Can we predict when can she buy her own house ?
Does she have a good future ? When will she have a comfortable life?
she has already seen the negatives. What are the positive signs on her palms ?
Some lines that were not clear have been highlighted for better analysis.
She is 45 yrs old born 9th June 1974.

She has observed some lines changing on her left hand even if its her non dominant hand e.g a kite like formation on Jupiter mount has been observed only recently. There is a pentagram in the center of her left palm.
An honest and straightforward review will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Rashmi
Attachments
left hand - non dominant (2).jpg
dominant hand.jpg
dominant hand Yav on mind line.jpg
dominant hand other lines on mounts and heart line.jpg
dominant hand - right hand.jpg

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: palm of person battling depression

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:49 pm

rashmi_rh wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:45 am
Hello Experts
Below attached are pictures of a lady battling depression and suicidal. Life till date has been full of struggles. last 3 years has been particularly bad with 3 IVF failures, Snakebite, Toe surgery for tumor removal , cancer scare. relationship with parents have always been bad becs of her being a 1st born girl child and now also has a broken marriage. currently living on rent in friends house with no source of income.she doubts that someone has done black magic on me. Can that be seen from the palm and is there a remedy for that ? she personally is a religious and God fearing person.
the first thing needed is to buy her own house in a certain budget. Can we predict when can she buy her own house ?

She has observed some lines changing on her left hand even if its her non dominant hand e.g a kite like formation on Jupiter mount has been observed only recently. There is a pentagram in the center of her left palm.

Thanks
Rashmi

Hello,

At the first sight, this lady is a pretty strong willed person; quite self confident possessing a go ahead spirit with the strength to carry out plans.
She emerged from financial restrictions between ages 28.5 & 29.

From around age 37 she became a pretty different person; more selfless & ethical; life could have slowly turned more laborious.
Health is an issue.

Life post 2018 turned difficult & restrictive in ways.
After mid 2019 (age 45) strong yet difficult spiritual realisations was result.

Detailed Feedbacks please

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:55 pm

Thanks a lot RishiRahul for replying.
well this person is me myself. life till 28 was absolutely full of struggles. I had no choice but to fight for my needs and get it by myself as I was never provided for it!! Yes I fought a lot, left home at 22, did all kinds of odd jobs, lived in all kinds of accomodations from paying guest to shared rentals.

I got married at 28 . initial married life was financially tough but I was bale to pull along with a bit of "love" from my husband. but eventually i discovered he did not want any personal responsibilities like having kids and I always wanted kids. He kept making excuses to not have kids and ultimately in 2016 I put my foot down and went for IVF. I was already 42. Marriage was non existant as we lived under one roof but not in one room for over 10 yrs. things took a very nasty turn since 2016 Feb with 3 IVF failures and continuous hospitalisations for various reasons which has drained me financially, emotionally , physically and spiritually. the Tough Rebel kind of personality disappeared somewhere.
currently I am so exhausted that I dont have the strength to fight anymore.
Im having Anger issues against my parents, my brother and husband as I feel cheated and used. I feel like they abandoned me when I needed them the most. Im glad I dont live with them or I would have done something to them or myself by now. I live alone in a friends house and have no job or a source of income as such. Ive been trying to find myself a small flat in my budget but could not find any yet.. its been 2 years.

Healthwise Im not in and out of hospitals currently but its not a 100 % either. The snakebite and the heavy antibiotics had damaged my kidneys and its still recovering and I have hypothyroidism and cholesterol issues. not at dangerous levels but I need to be careful.

Yes my solace is to sit by the sea or go to a temple if you can call that being "spiritual"
Hope that helps in your analysis

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:15 pm

i will respond in a few days
RishiRahul.com

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:47 pm

OK
No problem.. Have a wonderful year ahead.
God bless

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:17 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:49 pm
rashmi_rh wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:45 am
Hello Experts

Thanks
Rashmi
Hello,

At the first sight, this lady is a pretty strong willed person; quite self confident possessing a go ahead spirit with the strength to carry out plans.
She emerged from financial restrictions between ages 28.5 & 29.

From around age 37 she became a pretty different person; more selfless & ethical; life could have slowly turned more laborious.
Health is an issue.

Life post 2018 turned difficult & restrictive in ways.
After mid 2019 (age 45) strong yet difficult spiritual realisations was result.

Detailed Feedbacks please

RishiRahul
rashmi_rh wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:55 pm
Thanks a lot RishiRahul for replying.
well this person is me myself. life till 28 was absolutely full of struggles. I had no choice but to fight for my needs and get it by myself as I was never provided for it!! Yes I fought a lot, left home at 22, did all kinds of odd jobs, lived in all kinds of accomodations from paying guest to shared rentals.

I got married at 28 . initial married life was financially tough but I was bale to pull along with a bit of "love" from my husband. but eventually i discovered he did not want any personal responsibilities like having kids and I always wanted kids. He kept making excuses to not have kids and ultimately in 2016 I put my foot down and went for IVF. I was already 42. Marriage was non existant as we lived under one roof but not in one room for over 10 yrs. things took a very nasty turn since 2016 Feb with 3 IVF failures and continuous hospitalisations for various reasons which has drained me financially, emotionally , physically and spiritually. the Tough Rebel kind of personality disappeared somewhere.
currently I am so exhausted that I dont have the strength to fight anymore.
Im having Anger issues against my parents, my brother and husband as I feel cheated and used. I feel like they abandoned me when I needed them the most. Im glad I dont live with them or I would have done something to them or myself by now. I live alone in a friends house and have no job or a source of income as such. Ive been trying to find myself a small flat in my budget but could not find any yet.. its been 2 years.

Healthwise Im not in and out of hospitals currently but its not a 100 % either. The snakebite and the heavy antibiotics had damaged my kidneys and its still recovering and I have hypothyroidism and cholesterol issues. not at dangerous levels but I need to be careful.

Yes my solace is to sit by the sea or go to a temple if you can call that being "spiritual"
Hope that helps in your analysis
Hello,

The health is with issues as you confirmed, but where did i mention 'dangerous'? I didnt.

Leaving parents in anger was a result of your overconfident nature at times leading to foolhardiness, and the effect of the young and the restless :)
The overstrong Rahu in your palm doubly confirms that.

Age 37(2011) might have been the first step in acceptance of this problem.
But you are a high IQ person; and such persons have a fair chance of recovery.

Age 46 to age 46.5 ( between June 2020 to end 2020) brings a situation of sorts and experience, which takes you onto a situation or mindset when money will be less important, along with some occupation of sorts to advance your life with.
This prediction will turn out true 99%, is my belief.

You may keep me apprised on this thread.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:04 pm

Hello

Thanks for writing back. No dear you never mentioned dangerous at all.. I was just giving you an update of my health. I do have health issues but is under control. I had endured a lot throughout my childhood which made me take the step of walking out and finding a life for myself. simple things like getting a proper meal, a good dress, proper attention on my health- everything was a struggle. while my brother on the other hand got everything without asking or expecting. and this was like everyday for 22 years. The anger, the frustration, the betrayal was just too much to take.
By you mentioning that around 46-46.5 things will look a bit different are you indicating some kind of warning ? is it loss of someone, any bitter litigation ? Do you see a financial loss of some kind on my palms ? thats scary becs im already struggling to make ends meet.
If you see some kind of danger and warning signals please tell me immediately. I can atleast be alert.
I have been looking to buy a small flat for last 2 years. Do you see any indication of me getting a house ?
I will definitely keep you updated as and when there are any developments.

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:58 am

Dear Rishi Rahul

Kindly reply when you have the time. I would really like to know if by age 46 which is in just about 6 months time - is there something bad thats going to happen ? After having gone thru so much even being able to think positive is an effort.
Please do let me know.
Thanks
Rashmi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:13 pm

rashmi_rh wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:58 am
Dear Rishi Rahul

Kindly reply when you have the time. I would really like to know if by age 46 which is in just about 6 months time - is there something bad thats going to happen ? After having gone thru so much even being able to think positive is an effort.
Please do let me know.
Thanks
Rashmi

Dear,

Changes are like 'who moved my cheese'; which will be good for in the long run.
I am not God! How can even a human say more with such limited details.

Good luck and let us know,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:21 am

Sure will keep you posted. As long as something good happens im ok.. no strength to go thru anything bad anymore

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”