reading please :)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sk2006

reading please :)

Post by sk2006 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:45 pm

hello all :) I was hoping someone could give me some insight. I have just moved to a new city and I start a new job on monday. I dont know my way around here yet or know any people. I was wondering if someone could give me a little preview of how this year will shape up? Or whatever comes to mind? Thank you!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:47 am

It is often quite stressful enough to be beginning a new job without having also just moved to a new city as well. It is perfectly understandable that anyone in your situation would feel rather uncomfortable at first and very much out of place as everyone is a complete stranger to you, but give it adequate time and be more patient as I really do feel that this could be the start of something very positive for you job wise. Someone in the company obviously believed enough in you that you have what it takes to do this job well, but your personal challenge is to convince yourself as well that this is true.

Your reading is simply encouraging you to be yourself as much as you possibly can as your fellow workers will soon see through any attempt by you to make out that you are someone else in a vain attempt to feel that you are fitting in. Effectively there is nothing I can see here that even suggests that you are going to experience any significant difficulties in making friends with the people you work with, but I do see it as equally important that you should also try to have relationships with people outside of your workmates as well. Many of those you will work with will merely be acquaintances of your's, instead of them becoming your best friends.

Frequently the only thing you will have in common with many of them will be that you have the same boss? As much as is humanly possible try to keep your personal and working lives separate and while adopting a friendly attitude towards your fellow workers, focus more on getting the job done well and on time. This is especially important if you are still on probation as many employers these days are more interested in work efficiency and reaching their production targets than they are in how well their staff might relate to each other beyond what is necessary for an effective working environment.

Overall, I feel that this is year of many positive opportunities and challenges for you in both the areas of your work as well as with regard to you forming personal relationships with other people mainly outside your workplace. Do whatever you can to increase your own feelings of self esteem and learn to better balance your working and social lives with each other as I see both as particularly important factors in determining just how well you will ultimately adapt to your new surroundings and work situation. Doing everything in moderation and taking the middle road approach in all aspects of your new life situation will I feel be the best possible course of action at all times.

Therefore on the basis of this reading, I cannot see any substantial barriers to this next 12 months being the best and most successful phase of your life up until now, but basically the ball is now very much in your court so to speak (it is largely up to you as to how much you can take maximum advantage of any work or social opportunities which may present themselves during this period).

Wishing you every success and much happiness for the future,

EOT Image

sk2006

Post by sk2006 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:57 pm

thank you! I agree I need to get a social life outside of work. That has always been a problem of mine.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:12 am

Your reading stresses that while you may need to increase your efforts with regard to having more of a social life, your working life and social life should to a large degree remain completely separate from one another.

Too much work and no play will surely make sk (?) a dull person, but at the other extreme end of the spectrum partying night after night will cause your work efficiency and perhaps the future security of your job to suffer over the longer term.

It is saying therefore that you need to gradually discover a more comfortable working balance between your career and social activities, which feels right to you. Note that this balance point will not necessarily be the same as it is for anybody else you may know. We are essentially unique individuals in so many different ways, and it is consequently entirely up to us as intelligent adults to find the right mix which works best for us between all the various aspects of our life (a formidable task).

L&L,

eye_of_tiger  :smt003

Psychic Chef

Changes

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:41 am

Hi Sk2006
This is the move that you needed to do.
Your life had reached a crossroads 6 months before you got the job.
Please remember to have consideration and moderation.
The next 2 years are a building cycle for you.
Cheers Pete

sk2006

Post by sk2006 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:21 pm

psychic chef (cool name, btw), a crossroads? well I would agree to that...too bad it took many months to find a job! :-D any more info on the consideration and moderation aspect?

and also thanks again eye, that was very good info!

Psychic Chef

Consideration

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:34 am

Hi again
You find yourself in a brave new world to what you are used to.
Its easy to change the old you for the new improved you.
change things moderately you are unique and its easy to become over done.
Your work place suffers from underlying issues that will surface gradually.
You need to remember to treat everybody equally and have consideration for others even when they dont deserve it.
Cheers Pete

sk2006

Post by sk2006 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:48 pm

well I have been to work for only a week and I can already tell it is not an well-oiled machine. But its been out there for many years so of course it needs improvement with the new technology out there.

And all up for being the new improved me! :-D

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”