Birthday Reading Please!!!!!!!!!!!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lucimhome

Birthday Reading Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by lucimhome » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:42 pm

Could I please have a birthday reading to see what I need to know in the year ahead.
My special day is 7/1/62 I'm a female born in the usa around 1:04p.m.
Thank you....Miles of Smiles    Luci

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:19 am

Happy birthday Luci, Image

Your birthday reading strongly suggests that both increasing peace and harmony may lie ahead for you. While the following year is very likely not going to be one involving any sudden or significant change, it does appear to be one which is filled with both a renewed sense of hope for the future, as well as being a valuable time of opportunity for ongoing self healing.

I sense that there could have been considerable emotional changes happening in both your personal and public life over the previous few months or even years, but that a soothing, calming oil or balm is now about to be poured upon what were up until fairly recently quite troubled waters. This reading is also telling me that you should expect to experience much greater clarity and increasingly spiritual insights in both your dreams and in the form of waking visions, which if used wisely by applying the principles they are teaching in your waking life, could potentially mean that this next 12 months will be the most satisfying phase of your life on so many different levels which you have encountered so far.

With regard to your ongoing development as both a spiritual and human being, although there will be more opportunities for taking some quality time out for yourself in order to regain your sense of direction and purpose in the coming year, your spiritual batteries are about to receive a major jump start.

Please therefore ensure that you can take maximum advantage of any resting periods which will present themselves to you in the immediate future, as they may soon become effectively as rare as hen's teeth, and consequently each should be seen as an oasis in the desert - a temporary resting stop where you can replenish your vital energies in order to better prepare you for the rest of your still lengthy journey towards learning even more about your true inner Self.

Without any doubt a challenging and at times confusing journey still lies ahead for you and your loved ones, but do not for one moment begin to believe that the Universe has abandoned you (or has left you high and dry), with no comfort or guidance as to how best to proceed from here.

If you have not up until now kept a personal spiritual journal, where you can not only jot down your dreams on a regular basis before you step out of bed in the morning, but you might also record any feelings or waking visions which you have experienced, and which at the same time might possibly provide you with further valuable hunts and clues as to your overall life purpose, then TODAY is potentially the optimum time of your entire life to actually start keeping one (and not just to continue to think about starting one at some vague time in the future)! :smt002

God Bless,

eye_of_tiger  Image

lucimhome

Post by lucimhome » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:12 pm

Thank You Tiger so much I think it looks like it's going to be a very good year. I have some worries career wise. Just 2 weeks ago my mentor and good friend resign and went to work for the compition. I'm lose without his wisdom and knowledge.
I'm going to start that journal today miles of smiles Luci :smt004  :smt004

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:38 am

Dear Luci, :)

You are always most welcome.  :smt002

With due respect perhaps it is now time for you to become more independent as an intelligent adult in your own right, and to learn to trust more in your own instincts as to what is the best possible course of action to take, rather than continuing to depend indefinitely on the advice and support of your friend and mentor who has now decided to go over to work for the competition.

Of course it is always easier said than done to be advising you to depend more on your own resources, but you certainly cannot continue to depend forever on your friend and mentor to make the important decisions with regard to what is your own life to live as you see fit. He has his own life to live, and his own decisions to make?

But the lengthy process of becoming an effectively independent adult can especially at first be a very frightening path to walk, which is why I feel a significant degree of comfort and encouragement for you to keep going in spite of your understandable doubts and fears is being given to you now through this reading.

I will be barracking for you! Image

EOT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”