New here have request..

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sweetcurlyq

New here have request..

Post by sweetcurlyq » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:02 am

My name is Danielle and my grandma passed away on 9-11 and i really need to hear from her, her name is Helen Hargrove and I can't pay for someone like Gary Spivey or Sylvia Brown lol are there any mediums out there that can help me i really really would aprreciate it. Is this an unrealistic request lol cuz i truly believe there are people that can talk to the dead so if anyone can please please let me know.. Thank you

auraca

Post by auraca » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:00 pm

You can talk to her yourself.... you're just wanting to do it in the way you're accustom to. I'm sure you have not realized that you hear from her almost daily simply because you're taking the little signs as nothing more than everyday life. Next time you have a strong desire to speak with her, center your self and then watch for the signs. Example: My dad passed and when I need a sign from him to know he's around I see Cardinals. I do not usually have Cardinals in my yard - I don't feed the birds like he did - So I have become used to that as a sign he is here. I can't "hear" my dad but I know he's with me.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”