Hi

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

memmons1959

Hi

Post by memmons1959 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:06 pm

I am new here and would like to introduce myself!My name is Mary and I am 49 years young,I will probally grow up but I am definately slowing down!!!!I live in Maine and walk my dogs for stress relief,As of right now I have a german shepard and a great dane.I just lost one of my shepards this week to cancer and I am besides myself with grief.God do I miss him.Any way I am divorced and live with my sister and my son(fun)lol.anyway I really don t know what else to say!!!!
bye
Mary :smt006

MangoMom

Hi Mary

Post by MangoMom » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:18 am

Mary,

Welcome to the Mystic Board.  I am so sorry you are going though so much stress right now, it will be better.  As a matter of comfort, I was doing a reading for a lady today, her question was, do animals come back, do they come back as humans or whatever.  The answer we received is animals have spirits the same as we do, they only come back as animals, they can be different animals, but they do return and most times, if you have a connection with that animal, their spirit will remain with you for a time and they do choose to return and be with you again.  May God bless you and keep you safe.  
Love, Light and Laughter
Linda

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:05 am

Welcome Mary, Image

I just wondered whether since you posted this in the Psychic Reading forum you were also at the same time as introducing yourself also requesting some type of reading. You are certainly eligible to receive one in addition to the healing words of comfort already so kindly offered to you by Linda (which I believe are of much greater benefit to you at the present moment in grieving for the loss of a beloved pet who you rightly regarded as another member of your own family, than any reading could ever possibly do).

If you do still wish to receive a reading, would you prefer to make it a general one this time (leave it entirely up to the reader's source as to what is most important for you to know at this time), or alternately do you want to ask a single question about a particular life area that is currently of greatest concern to you?

Whether or not you do still want a reading, it was very nice to meet you, and I sincerely hope that I will see you around on these MB forums for many more years to come. As for slowing down, I am presently feeling as though I am 54 years going on 80, so you do not have any monopoly on feeling that way. You are amongst many kindred spirits and friends here, whose physical bodies have similarly seen better days? Image

Kindest regards,

eye_of_tigerImage

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”