Angel Card Reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

adrianna

Angel Card Reading

Post by adrianna » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:17 am

Hi there I would love to have an angel card reading. Never had one before and i feel that my angels may have a message for me as i've been given repeated messages and signs. I would gladly PM my personal info once a kind reader finds the time to give me a reading. Thank you.

TarotPlus

Angel card reading

Post by TarotPlus » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:45 am

Hello Adrianna

I have a deck of Angel cards ... they are by Doreen Virtue and called 'messages from your Angels' I have picked one out for you now and it is CARESSA "you are at the end of a cycle in your life. Call upon your angels to comfort you, and to guide you to your next step. Happiness awaits you now".

You may be feeling sad as if your heart is breaking as a result of something in your life that is now coming to an end.
When you are ready, we will gently show you how this ending brings new blessings into your life.
It is important at this time to express your feelings, talk to trusted friends, write in a journal or discuss everything with us Angels. The more that you can release, the freer that you will feel.
Watch out for self-destructive tendencies, which can arise from misguided guilt.
Whenever you need a hug, just ask, and you will feel me envelop you with my wings.

Love and Light

adrianna

Post by adrianna » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:29 am

Hi tarotplus
Thank you for time and energy in doing the reading.

"You may be feeling sad as if your heart is breaking as a result of something in your life that is now coming to an end"

That was spot on in a way. This is my final semester of Uni and i do feel like the past three years flew past without me even knowing it. In a way its a new territory and base for me and i do feel that sense of loss and confusion. Thank you again.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”