Can i please get a reading...Thanks!!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

raena2001

Can i please get a reading...Thanks!!

Post by raena2001 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:12 am

Can someone please give me a reading on my current relationship!
Should i be suspicious of my boyfriend?....i recently found some messages he was sending to a girl?....are they past lovers?....is there any way to see if he has cheated on me in the last two years???? im not sure exactly how accurate or detailed a reading can be...anyone who can shine some light on the subject would be greatly appreciated....thank you!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:35 am

Hello Raena, :smt006

While we can offer you a reading concerning your future relationship with him, to delve into what if anything has happened over the past two years between your boyfriend and some other woman would be regarded both as an invasion of his right to personal privacy, and a third party reading which is not permitted on this website. It is possible to exchange letters with a woman without necessarily being her lover (it does admittedly look suspicious if he is already going steady with you), although these might potentially provide physical evidence that he has been unfaithful to you. Unless this is so your fears presently have no basis in reality, beyond some niggling feelings of your's that he may have strayed (not knowing the contents of these letters).

We would be pleased to give you a relationship reading for the present moment aka NOW, but only between you and your current boyfriend (leaving any other woman entirely out of the picture).

Can someone please give me a reading on my current relationship! Should i be suspicious of my boyfriend?

The above in my opinion constitutes a completely valid reading request as it now stands. Let go of the past, and let us now focus solely upon the nature of your relationship with him, now and over the next six months or so (which is the generally accepted time period for psychic readings).

The reading itself should follow from any one of the readers on this forum, within the next one to three days.

Your's sincerely,

eye_of_tiger :smt017  

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:12 pm

Should I be suspcious of my boyrfirend you ask......??
well yes if you feel the need to ask then no matter what he is doing it shows there is some doubt and fear on your behalf and when in relatiosnhips there mut be trust and honesty.
If either of you lack this are unable or unwilling to work on it then you may have some difficulties later on.

At this time I know this sounds harsh but it doesnt matter if he is with another woman or if he is just friends your concern should be how your react tot his fear and if it is worth you acting on or deciding its too hard but alas your the only one to do that.  My sense is that soon you may be looking for an excuse to move on find another friends or adventure and he may not fit into your plans but so as not to hurt him too much you may be looking into how you can end it with him also being part of the split and i dont mean this in any bad way at all..  

If you were to be honest thought this isnt the first time you have been through this.  You keep hoping and wanting for more but you keep looking for others whom are wanting other paths.  theres nothing wrong with that it just takes recognition to move past that point and relaise what you do want and whom is able to help you with that and make a perfect fit.

I am being asked to say manage your funds better you have a habit of becoming upset or worried and spending more than you have.  Also your dreams are becoming closer within reach you will have a hurdle to overcome but this whilst it feels bad will be the best news for you and your individual growth.

Take charge of it let it flow dont hang on trying to fight it let it flow and then it shall pass quickly and your rewrads will be pleantiful.  Also there seems to be someone in spirit wanting to say hello to the dog and I must say that is a first for me.  Usually they say hello to family friends but this ones funny and wants me to address the dog first and then that will help identify them for you....lol...a vey funny sense of humour.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”