for flight _of_angelwings

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

heather519

for flight _of_angelwings

Post by heather519 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:10 pm

i sent you a private message. i was wondering if you would do a reading for me  :smt006

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:15 pm

We do not promote readings or request for readings true pm/email...we give free readings in the forum itself.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:48 pm

Hi Heather I can when I'm free give you a reading but I can only do this after you place a post in this same forum requesting one with your first name.  Usually I dont need a question as I will relate (Guides) what they want you to hear etc.  If you have anything particular you would like to ask then please do so.

heather519

Post by heather519 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:21 am

thanks, i was just wondering if i will be in a serious relationship with someone soon. there is a guy named shannon i am particularly interested in...

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:35 am

I just wanted to point out that Heather has already had two readings in the past two weeks one from EOT and one from Meg. Infact all but three of Heather's posts are asking for, or about readings.  It really isn't good for anyone to rely on readings for advice or to keep requesting so many readings in such a short space of time. I would suggest re-reading the ones already given and perhaps listening to them more?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=33188

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=33430

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:51 pm

Hi Heather

After looking through these last two posts I do believe mystioc meg and eye of tiger have more than adequately covered any aspects that would be best suited for you to hear and know in the near and current future.

Any reading I would be to do on top of this would more than likely add to your confusion but it also can undermine the value of the other readers and I so truly do see them both as being great readers andn feel the information they have proivided for you is excellent.

Give it a couple of weeks best to say a couple of months and request again.

I only provide intuitive and mediumship and I currently do not have any loved one in spirit connecting.

I understand the need to know more and hopefully get the info to help you out of the state of confusion but this time its your time to find it within you and find your tools.  You are relied upon by so many others in emergency situations, so much so that now you feel you dont know how to help yourself only others.  go back to the basics and you will see the answers.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”