Need a bit of help with Recent "messages"

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

weezerwall

Need a bit of help with Recent "messages"

Post by weezerwall » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:38 am

Hi Everyone,  :smt006

Hope this is in the right place and thanks for taking time to read it.  I need some help understanding a series of  "impressions/insights" I've had over the last 3 weeks which have focused on the same "theme". By impressions I mean things I've seen, felt (physically also), drawn, heard and dreamt.

It feels as if I'm gradually finding individual pieces of a VERY IMPORTANT puzzle.    :smt017  

Either:

1. A spirit guide is trying to contact me? (this would be the first time I've noticed) or
2. I'm "simply" getting more information about one of my "former selves" (a past life). or
3.  I just need a long rest.

I'm an Aries - April 10, 1960

Despite my star sign  I'm patient  :smt002  - I'm sure that "all will be revealed", but I don't want to "miss out" or "misinterpret".

I'd really appreciate any information  (or your guidance to help me answer my own questions).  THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

Many blessings and warmest regards!
Weezer

UnClarified

Re: Need a bit of help with Recent "messages"

Post by UnClarified » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:34 am

weezerwall wrote:Hi Everyone,  :smt006

Hope this is in the right place and thanks for taking time to read it.  I need some help understanding a series of  "impressions/insights" I've had over the last 3 weeks which have focused on the same "theme". By impressions I mean things I've seen, felt (physically also), drawn, heard and dreamt.

It feels as if I'm gradually finding individual pieces of a VERY IMPORTANT puzzle.    :smt017  

Either:

1. A spirit guide is trying to contact me? (this would be the first time I've noticed) or
2. I'm "simply" getting more information about one of my "former selves" (a past life). or
3.  I just need a long rest.

I'm an Aries - April 10, 1960

Despite my star sign  I'm patient  :smt002  - I'm sure that "all will be revealed", but I don't want to "miss out" or "misinterpret".

I'd really appreciate any information  (or your guidance to help me answer my own questions).  THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

Many blessings and warmest regards!
Weezer
Is these things in your life now? Are they about people or objects?
If they are re-occuring dreams perhaps your seeing somewhat of the future, you need to analze these things and know what the main key is in these dreams or visions and how many times you see them, hear them, feel them, and take notes and find out what the importance is in them and who,what they relate too. Perhaps it's a message of some sort your suspose to get?

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:55 pm

UnClarified wrote:
Is these things in your life now? Are they about people or objects?
If they are re-occuring dreams perhaps your seeing somewhat of the future, you need to analze these things and know what the main key is in these dreams or visions and how many times you see them, hear them, feel them, and take notes and find out what the importance is in them and who,what they relate too. Perhaps it's a message of some sort your suspose to get?
Hi,

Yes, these things are happening in my life right now. The impressions are mixed - no dreams just an "automatic" drawing that came through when I was in a relaxed state, a flash or picture of a native American tribe, a specific name I heard over and over again while I was awake and some things I saw while walking down the street.   In other words, all of the information has come through when I was ifully awake or in a dreamlike/meditative state.

You're right - it's important to keep a record of these types of experience and I do believe there's a "message" behind all of this.   :)  I just don't know what it is yet.

Thanks alot for your help!
Warmest,
Weezer

UnClarified

Post by UnClarified » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:58 pm

I would say pay close attention to the name, and find out what tribe it is.
I believe you can be seeing and hearing something spiritual that is trying to get your attention, to tell you they are there, it could well be a spirit guide.Maybe telling you to keep an eye out on a certian someone or something in your life.

-UnClarified

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:26 am

UnClarified wrote:I would say pay close attention to the name, and find out what tribe it is.
I believe you can be seeing and hearing something spiritual that is trying to get your attention, to tell you they are there, it could well be a spirit guide.Maybe telling you to keep an eye out on a certian someone or something in your life.

-UnClarified
Thanks alot "UnC"!  I got the name of the tribe recently as well.  Keeping my mind and heart open...

W.-

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:57 am

Oh, silly me!!  Forgot to give my real name!! LOL - It's Wendy... :-))

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”