May I have an Akashic Reading Please?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bintalmosul

May I have an Akashic Reading Please?

Post by bintalmosul » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:22 pm

Hi MangoMom,

May I ask for some of your time to have an Akashic Reading please ?

And I would like to thank your for your efforts to help all mystic board's members with your readings {HUG}

I would like to PM you my info and my question, could I?

Thanks in advance and best wishes,:smt006  

bintalmosul

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:30 am

Thank you so much for the hugs!  I would love to do a reading for you, you can PM your full name and place your questions on this forum.  

Love, Light and Laugther
MangoMom

MangoMom

bintalmosul Reading

Post by MangoMom » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:26 pm

Hello Aida,

Thank you for the hugs.  Here is your reading
My first Question is about relationships and my Love life as I did not have a relationship that fulfil my desire in settling a home and family,

I am in a relationship now and I love him so much also I am sure that he do the same as we were getting very well together even if we are living in different countries and we were planing to get married soon at the last time we were talking together,
Your relationship now is infatuation and the thrill that someone is giving you awesome attention at their convenience.  He is making promises that he will probably not keep, what you need to look at is do you want to always be waiting.  You have told yourself that it is okay to wait for this guy when normally you would say forget it.  You are a lovely lady and you will find someone who will take care of you in the manner you should be taken care of, but you first have to get this guy out of your mind or make the committment to be waiting for him even if you two marry.  It is your choice, no one can make that choice for you

Lately, I did not hear from him (two months) and I am so worried about him and started to feel insecure as I am scared of losing him too, please guide me through this dark period of my life ( I am falling under a very heavy depression nowadays ).

He will continue to keep you waiting for months on end, you have a choice to accept this type of treatment or not.

My second question, am I going to have children ever ?? You will not have children in the conventional manner, there is adoption in view, I see two children, a girl and a boy. They will be very loving, devoted children because you will be an awesome parent.

my third question, I am very eager to live abroad will that happen to me or there is no chance ??

You will have the opportunity to live abroad, but you will have to consider separation from you family which you are very close to.  The choice will be yours, but it will not be a lovely as you wish it to be.

Aida, I feel this has been a rather negative reading and I apologize that I have put it that way, I feel it is the RecordKeeper choice to deliver the information to you in this manner to instill further contemplation on your part and not jump to a resolution that could be worse than your current situation.  All of this has been offered for the highest good of all concerned.

Love, Light and Laugther
MangoMom

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate your efforts to help others wishing you all the best,

Leslie

Post by Leslie » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:38 pm

MangMom,

You are such a wonderful person! I love to read your readings. I do not know how you keep up with all the requests...lol I truly do feel that you are so genuine in what you do.

Peace, love, and happiness!

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:20 am

Thank you Leslie, you are so encouraging!  The secret is to leave it up to the RecordKeepers.  :smt002   If it were left up to me I am sure there would be a lot missing. LOL  I appreciate you and all other members on this forum for giving me the opportunity to be a part of such a loving community that is so genuine.

MangoMom

Leslie

Post by Leslie » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:09 pm

MangoMom,

You are very welcome! ;o)

bintalmosul

Post by bintalmosul » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:57 am

Dear MangoMom & All,

Thanks a lot for your reading, even it was very depressing  :smt002 ,

Please, help me to understand what did you mean with :
You have told yourself that it is okay to wait for this guy when normally you would say forget it.  You are a lovely lady and you will find someone who will take care of you in the manner you should be taken care of, but you first have to get this guy out of your mind or make the committment to be waiting for him even if you two marry.  It is your choice, no one can make that choice for you
I know he is sometimes do not care fo my feelings but this is true with all his closests including his mom, he was always honest & loving and I can't beleive he will let me down in something he want it as much as I do,

I agree with you that he sometimes make promises that he do not keep but it was not his fault on the contrary it was because of all the bad situations & circumstances around me and my country,

Also, I don't know why, I always have the feeling deep inside my heart that I will have a partner who meet my expectations on the material level but will not have the peaceful & problem free life that everybody want and desire,

I am not trying to convince myself or anybody else that he is a perfect man but I really feel a spiritual connection with this man and feel the warmth of his love to me,

Thanks & Warm Wishes,

Aida

MangoMom

Reading

Post by MangoMom » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:54 am

Aida,

As with all readings, the information can change with choices you make.  You have free will to choose to remain with this person.  Obviously if you are defending him or making excuses you see his short comings, that is the important part, you make your choice knowing those short comings.  

May you be blessed and watched over by the angels.

Love, Light and Laugther
MangoMom

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”