Sad and confused

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kania

Post by Kania » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:50 pm

Thanks for the advices given, I do really appreciate your help and I do actually listen to your advices. And this may be my last post here since I don't want to make anyone tired of listening to my questions here eventhough I never meant it. I always try to listen to any advices and have been trying very hard to do what've been told even sometimes it againts my heart. I have been single for 8 years , pursuing my career and education, because I have always wanted a better future for me and specially for my doughter. I was very poor at the time I got divorce, and I didn't have any idea how to rise my doughter without money, and nearly without anything. It's because I love her so much I have been trying to survive, finishing my study, and finally set up my own bussiness, to give her a better life, a better education, etc.
But sometimes when you have been walking down the path for very long time all alone , to the unknown future, you get tired and thinking that you are no longer able to continue walking.That's the reason I came here, to rest and regain my ability to continue my life, thanks Donna ,Leslie, for your very wise advices. And thanks also for others who wrote in this forum because wanted to help me. I forever grateful for your help ....
You are right, Rozkoz, that I need to take charge of my self. I think I have regained my strength and I will continue walking...

Love and peace

Kania

Psychic Chef

help comes naturaly

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:34 pm

Hi Kania
Never worry about having to ask questions, or asking for help. Thats what we on this board are here for.
There is no shame or blame in this.
There is sunshine coming for you. its alittle away yet but will come.
Cheers Pete.

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:01 pm

:smt006 Kania please don't make this your last post there's plenty on the board you can join in on. we all know how hard it is to take advice against someone you love its always easier to talk than to do- there is a saying that love is blind, i my self have been guilty of been blinded by love, when you stop looking for Mr right you will find him :smt007

Leslie

Post by Leslie » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:01 pm

Kania:

You are very welcome for the advise. Like I said it will take time. It took me 13 years to leave a bad relationship. It also took many many years to break the pattern that was haunting me about being a lone and making bad choices. I just do not want you to make the same mistakes or take as long as I did. Life is too short. I know exactly what you are going through. That is why my post may have seemed harsh. I have been where you are now. I know that it is easier said than done.  It will take time, but you will make it. Just beleive in yourself.

Peace, love and happiness to you and your daughter. (HUGS)

Kania

Post by Kania » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:09 pm

You have given me a very wise advice,Leslie. Thanks

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:19 pm    

I have know idea just how many time someone has to say no to you Kania, like no don't go with RVP or no to taking RH's money for this new house that he has been talking about, really what is it that you want from us, we have all told you what is the best action to take but no you don't listen to us, so if you don't want our help don't ask, everybody has tried there best at giving you advice, what more do you want.

Samson.
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:32 am    

I doubt that shes even thinking about her daughter.

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:03 pm

Kania, it's getting the slap in the face that sometimes wakes people up from the world that they have been living in, I don't want you to think that I have been mean towards you, you are 35 years old and you have a daughter which should count for a lot, what  I meant by that your life is not incomplete, you have each other.  There is someone for you and he will come forward when the time is right but first you need to take hold of whats around you to make change for the better and it's only you who can do this.
People here can only give you advice to what the best action should be taken in there point of view, but only you can make the right choice. You say that your lonely and that you seek for a companion, I understand how you feel I go down that road alot of the time myself but the difference with me, I don't have any children that I need look out for to make the right choice.
You are a victim to an abusive life, I have seen that in what you have written, the advice that Leslie has given is something that you need to look at, this one person who has been where you are now was able to make a change, I believe you will be able to do this as well.

I wish you well in everything that you do.

Samson.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”