Any help would be wonderful....

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nyteshadecreed

Any help would be wonderful....

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:58 am

I have two people who are in my life but not actively yet, I have talked to them on the phone a few times each (two guys) As friends, but I am not sure what to make of them...

One is name George (Yeah, like the monkey...), I get very conflicting emotions when I talk to him, I would like to continue to get to know him and be friends with him, but I am usually VERY sure of a person when I talk to them if they are good to have in my life or not.... I just can't seem to get anything at all, like no vibes, nothing good or bad... Very confused by this and not sure what to do....

The Other is Mack, he is a little bit arrogant, and a pain... but We can talk for hours and really like the same things... Yet again... nothing from him.... I have been going through changes lately and I don't know if that is part of it or not....

I mean is it me... or am I not getting anything because of something else.... *sigh* It is confusing... and I have had a very long week.... I need some advice.  Please help. Thank You Very much.

Nyte

Master Po

Post by Master Po » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:09 am

Greetings Nightshadecreed,
The first man George my advise is he can be a long term friend and maybe romance.You must wait to see what future holds The second man Mack is different.Maybe you have things in common but is not enough for a relationship.Much more is needed to have a long lasting friendship even. Do not worry to much everything in life works out in its own time

Respectfully,
Master Po

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:08 pm

thank you sooo  very much MasterPro

Casey

Post by Casey » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:05 pm

Not to mention the fact that George has been working on his walls for a while. This'll always make it difficult to get to the good stuff. There is something else about George that is mysterious -- and I'm not talking about the obvious information we don't know. He has his walls up for a very good reason... and it's less pretty back there than I was hoping. Lots of hurt. Lots of abandonment.

The good thing is is that it seems, at least, George is dependable. Certainly no loose canon. Yet.

------

I base the following partly on what you have said, partly on my own experience, and partly on intuition: Macks arrogance mixed with his.. umm Non-Arrogant side... the part of him you connect with so well, creates a deadly combination that will keep you coming back for more. His bad side, his need for control and being the dominant one, takes advantage of his good side, like a Puppet Master with his Puppet, and pulls you in like the old Carrot-In-A-Box to Catch a Rabbit trick. (This is natural... I doubt he is aware that this is the effect of his shifting moods and shifting thoughts from Kind to Arrogant.)

I would only proceed if your intuition tells you to. Otherwise, if you get nothing, then you'll most likely end up with nothing. (That is: Nothing is the context in which you're hoping something will be there. It's inevitable that no matter WHAT you experience, you still end up with experience. And experience is never nothing.)

-Casey

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:20 pm

Casey: Thank you very much for helping me.... It is always nice to hear the little words in your head said out loud by someone else... I will keep everything you said in mind and act accordingly. I really appreciate it.

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:21 am

Here's my small contribution to the mysterious, but  fascinating Nyteshadecreed:

"George like the monkey" I actually don't see anything wacky about him. I get a picture of a man in a business suit. Either he's financially successful now or will be in the very near future. I get the impression he has wavy hair, is talkative, yet emotionally distant- has a (emotional) wall up because he has been hurt before. I see a good energy exchange between you guys, but you need to peel away his "layers". Not an easy person to get to know on a deep level, but worthwhile.

Mack is of a less mature, less sensitive nature. I get the sense he's more into the physical/superficial aspects of reality and you're a much deeper person. I see the interaction between you guys initially strong and interesting , then fizziling out.

And I see in the background the figure of yet another male. This mysterious male looks over you and is your protector "smile"

Hope that helps my friend,

Joe
Last edited by jotejete on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:39 am

OH my god.. the guy that you picked up on that I didn't ask about, is one of my best friend in the whole world... he is the reason that I started to develop my abilities so that you picked up on him when I have never mentioned him to you is just blowing my mind....

I understand what you mean about both of the guys, George isn't successful yet but VERY driven and working towards major business ventures... he is like 30 and the kind of networking....

I feel a lot better about talking to Mack now as I know that nothing really bad will happen.... Fizzling out means I can enjoy the ride while it last.

As I have stated MANY times YOU ROCK!!!

Thank you for your time and energies...

Your awed friend,
                                                                      Ivy

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”