Hello, May I have a reading please?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AngelGirl81

Hello, May I have a reading please?

Post by AngelGirl81 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:14 pm

:)

Hi everyone.  I was wondering about my love life.  Anyone entering my life soon?  I have been feeling very lonely and just about to give up on it.

thank you so much

:) Dina
DOB 1/26/81

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:11 pm

Okay, first: You are too young to be giving up girl!! I want you to know that we ALL go through times when love just isn't the focus that we need to worry with.... Perhaps you should look at everything else first..... Okay that being said... I will now get down to doing your reading... *smile* I think us girls should stick together!!

There is someone in your life that you Really like and have had thoughts about what it would be like if you two were more than friends.... Perhaps you should think about  it more... I also feel like he is either with someone or seriously dating... but it isn't going to last.... SO just wait... he is VERY worth it. Once he is free then spend more time with him, the important thing here is DON'T push it.  If you try to then I feel like he will flee the situation.....

You just have to give it time, to get a great guy that I feel will make you very happy.

Hope that this helps you out....

NyteImage

AngelGirl81

Post by AngelGirl81 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:00 pm

hi nyte :)

thank you for replying to my post.  There is someone in mind who I think you are referring to.  He isnt really in my life but if he wants to be I guess he could be. You wouldnt beable to tell me alittle bit more about him would you?  Only because there is another guy on my mind too. :)
thank you so much.  If you cant get anything else its ok.  I aprreciate you taking the time to answer me.

I am not sure if I sent the reply right i had to qoute it

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:17 pm

Angel,
         I am only getting one... I will try to give you more but I am new at giving descriptions... so Please keep that in mind....

I get VERY dark hair, worn a little long, Not like pull it up long, just more like Just where most men would go and get it cut. It is straight... and very fine and silkily soft. He has light eyes... Most likely a crystal blue... A very friendly face and a beautiful smile that makes you want to just stare at his lips.... I also get that he is the kind of person that has many friends and for very good reasons. He is sweet and loyal and honorable in almost every moment of his life... He cares about others and I think this is part of what you like about him. I am getting something along the like of John or James... *shrugs* (first name I have ever gotten also) I also think that you knew which one I meant but are caught up in something about the other one that is making you think that he is more than what you know him to be. I wish that I could sit down with you... There is a lot of confusion, in this and I think that there is much more to it than you are letting on... *sigh*

These are all I get.... I hope that it is a help... and not too personal to put on the board. If you have anything else you want to ask feel free...

AngelGirl81

Post by AngelGirl81 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:28 am

HI,

I am not really sure.  I know of one who has dark hair dark eyes and one with light eyes light hair...the one with the dark hair I dont think I will hear from him he got back together with someone he was suppose to marry.  I had fun with the one with the dark hair but I dont think its him.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:27 pm

*shrugs* I am not sure.... but it sound like you have a pretty good idea about it in your own head.... I hope that it works out for you.....

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”