READING PLEASE

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vircanaq_88

READING PLEASE

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:32 am

Hello I was Requesting one last Reading. I am Leaving for the Army On Monday and i guess what i really wanted to ask for a reading about is my purpose. I wonder to myself if I am going in the right direction this time. I have been on my own for a while now and  I have Tried alot of diffrent things,  As Far as in trying to build a Solid foundation and start for my life. I have Failed each time. I Have Serious Debt to be 19 and I am At The Bottom Of the barrel by choosing to go to the military. :smt009

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:47 am

Moved to Psychic reading request forum :)

Psychic Chef

Please be careful

Post by Psychic Chef » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:07 pm

Hi
Please be careful, Ive got seriously bad feelings about this. Weather you believe me or not is for you to decide.
I suggest you only do the minimum service time then bail as soon as. Any longer would be spiraling down.
Is it because of your Dad that you find yourself in this strange position at this point in your life cycle.
Not all the things you tried were complete failures. You sell yourself short  constantly. Stop and collect your thoughts.You can change the flow of life and luck youve have. In four months time you must proceed with caution, take nothing for granted and not all is as it seems. this cycle will last for 14 days.
Sorry for the bummer of a answer.
Cheers Pete

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:28 pm

*sigh* what I am getting is very different from Chef... I feel like this will be a good thing for you and help to give you the structure and discipline you feel like you are missing... (Though I do agree) that you should not have an extended stay... I think there are rigors in service that you will have issues with... (on a long term basis) Looking at this as a turn around instead of the last resort I think will also go a long way to help... Honey you are 19, it's not the end... You have plenty of time to change it around and to fix what you feel is broken... I think that starting with the basics is it a good thing... Think long and hard before you decide to do any more...

I feel like having this background will make you a more positive and outgoing person, which at this point you aren't often... The world is waiting for you to find your happiness in it... Don't let perceived failings hold you back... Not doing something by the book can be as right and satisfying as doing it just so... (though everything will be by the book for you now for awhile) I think in living SO structured you will see the beauty of the chaos in which I constantly live... (I am a structured chaos, I know where everything in my house is, no matter where I stuffed it to get it out of the way... hehehe)

Learn and Live... and take notes... *smile* Find what you are looking for and come back home....

Speaking for myself: I will be waiting for you to come home to us here too!! Keep in touch if you can, and know that I will be here waiting....

Light, Love, and Blessing to you, my sister in knowledge!!

Take care and come home soon,
                                                            Nyte

P.S. I hope that this helps....

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:50 pm

Hello all, Thank you so much for your responses.
Chef and Nyte, I agree With both of you  on the fact that I shouldnt stay to long , I felt that from the start of this desicion that is why I signed up fro the Minimum.
Is it because of your Dad that you find yourself in this strange position at this point in your life cycle.

Some what, being that was the reason I was out there on my own, TOO long, Too EArly .
Not all the things you tried were complete failures. You sell yourself short  constantly. Stop and collect your thoughts.You can change the flow of life and luck youve have. In four months time you must proceed with caution, take nothing for granted and not all is as it seems. this cycle will last for 14 Days

You Are Correct when you say that I sell my self Short. I Just Let alot of things happen and dont speak up. I guess cause i always kinda get the feeling that it is happing and i juts sit back and watch it happen because i feel like  I deserve it for getting Into the sittuation. Thanks For the advice I will  Not Forget and  I will Keep My Eyes Open!!!!

Nyte,
I also Feel Like this will help Me fix the things that are broken and get me back on the right track. Structure, Thats a funny word to me, all My life i have been told that iIdidnt have any Structure, Or Focus. Maybe Now I ll Find some.

Learn and Live... and take notes... *smile* Find what you are looking for and come back home....

Speaking for myself: I will be waiting for you to come home to us here too!! Keep in touch if you can, and know that I will be here waiting....

As Soon As I Get Out Of Basic In 9 Weeks I will Be Back On Here...I will Just Be in a diffrent location. I so love this place and all the special friends Ive made in It (* winks at Nyte* Sniffles*) I will be constantly thinking about this Board, and wondering what knowledge Im Missing Out out, or shall I say will just be late to recive!

Every Word I recived Helped ,

Joy, Peace, Eternal Happiness, And overflowing Blessings.

Vircanaq_88
VIRGO SUN CANCER MOON RISINGAQUARIUS[/quote]

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:05 pm

*huggz* YOu take care of yourself and I will take notes and share when you get back... *smile* We will put your line of knowledge on hold... or record.. or whatever is the best option... hehe Take care and see you when you come back!!

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:11 am

[/i]HUGS*

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”