Requesting a reading please..not sure which kind but anything is much appreciated.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

earth2bella

Requesting a reading please..not sure which kind but anything is much appreciated.

Post by earth2bella » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:42 am

Hello! I would like to request a reading but I'm not sure how to categorize my concerns. I guess I'd like a general reading, but I have specific questions that may fall under psychic or akashic.

I am a female, birth date July 25, 1983 (leo).

I would really love some present and future insight on my current relationship. I wonder if this boy I'm dating has showed up in a past life of mine? I'm drawn to him and the first time I met him I said, "Don't I know you?" I didn't. People often think he looks familiar. But he is difficult for me to read; I can't break into his head like I usually can with other people.

Also, I haven't heard from my guides and angels in a long time, though I speak to them quite often in prayer and attempted meditation. I have been blocked for some time now, but I'm starting to come out of it. I used to communicate vividly with them in my dreams, hear whispers and bells, and feel their presences. I just want to know what they wish to tell me at this time, past present or future...anything at all. I don't feel connected with them so much. I'm kind of lost and just need to know they are there and to hear their guidance.

Most importantly, is my mother keeping something from me involving her health and is she okay?

I have a lot more to elaborate on if you would like me to pm you.

I give you my permission to access my Akashic records, and/or contact my angels and guides, and whatever else necessary.

Thank you very much for your help and care!

Lots of love,
Kristin

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:20 am

Kristin

If you are requesting an Akashic Reading, please PM me with your full name and I will be honored to do a reading for you.

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

MangoMom

earth2bella reading

Post by MangoMom » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:18 pm

I would really love some present and future insight on my current relationship. I wonder if this boy I'm dating has showed up in a past life of mine? I'm drawn to him and the first time I met him I said, "Don't I know you?" I didn't. People often think he looks familiar. But he is difficult for me to read; I can't break into his head like I usually can with other people

Hi Hon, just opened your records and asked the question about the "Boy" in your current relationship.  No, you have not experienced a previous lifetime with him, but you are drawn to him because of the mystery all about him.  He is a boy in age, but in maturity he is much older.  He still has a lot of maturing to do in some areas but in others areas he appears to be very mature.  He does have a familiar face and he has a face of someone you do want to know.  I can't sense anything specific that is major between you two, you will enjoy some wonderful times together, but I don't see a lasting relationship.

Also, I haven't heard from my guides and angels in a long time, though I speak to them quite often in prayer and attempted meditation. I have been blocked for some time now, but I'm starting to come out of it. I used to communicate vividly with them in my dreams, hear whispers and bells, and feel their presences. I just want to know what they wish to tell me at this time, past present or future...anything at all. I don't feel connected with them so much. I'm kind of lost and just need to know they are there and to hear their guidance.
You haven't heard from your guides and angels because you have been very busy, I also sense that you have been partying quite a bit.  Alcohol and recreational drugs do tend to dilute the contact we have with our spiritual realm, also lack of sleep and stress.  You have also been quite stressed over some matters that will subside within another week or so.  It's and impression you are disagreeing with a friend over a matter, is it a battle worth fighting over and losing a friendship?  If you continue and think you have to win out because of stubbornness, that is what will happen.  You need to learn to choose your battles.  This is not one worth the loss.

Most importantly, is my mother keeping something from me involving her health and is she okay?

Your mother is keeping some things from you regarding her health, but it is not what you fear, respect her privacy at this time, she will share with you when the time is right.

Hope you have an awesome weekend.

Love, Light and Laugther
MangoMom

earth2bella

Post by earth2bella » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:53 am

Hello MangoMom!

First I want to apologize for this much overdue reply. I just began a new job and the hours have taken my body a lot of time to adjust to the new routine. I won't bother logging into my internet stuff unless I know I have time to devote to it all.

Thanks so much for this reading.

1. This boy is such a mystery! He is 23 actually (little younger than I), if that still counts as a boy, though he is wise. I don't know how to think about what you are telling me. I'm falling in love with him and I almost wish I hadn't asked such details.

2. 'Partying'..rarely these days...no alcohol...but recreational drugs in my private time indeed. Sleep and I have an on-going battle...I sleep either too much or too little...which both affect my life. I can't recall an arguement with a friend. Recently I don't see me being so stubborn as to actually loose that friend because I only ever see my dearest friends anymore, and those friendships wouldn't end. Though I am a stubborn one sometimes.

3. I don't like talking about this one and this was the first time I ever mentioned to anyone about my mother's health. It's like if I don't talk or think about it, then what I fear will not manifest. I wasn't going to ask her about this...I too felt the need to respect her privacy right now and, like you said, she will share with me when she is ready and the time is right.

Thanks again, MangoMom! You are wonderful!

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”