a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scootbabe66

a reading please

Post by scootbabe66 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:24 pm

i have felt a bit lost over the last 2 years in my life..i lost my mum nearly 2 years ago very suddenly..and went on to further develop my psychic skills after that..i now use them along with my tarot reading...i tried working on psychic lines...but felt so drained..and gave up ..now i only read for neighbours and friends and on this forum..and i hate charging..so i read for free...I then decided to start a hairdressing course at college..I am doing pretty well at the college..but i just wish i had some real direction..i feel like im drifting aimlessly...will this feeling come to an end...will i ever find what my true destiny is?...Should i further develop my psychic work...?....Is the hairdressing the right direction...so many questions in my mind...anyone got any answers...i guess any guidance would be gratefully received..i am female...40 years old and scorpio star sign...date of birth is 21/11/66..so i am on the cusp i believe ...between sagitarrius and scoprpio
thanks

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:09 pm

*smiles* Is that a typo, or are you dyslexic?? (21/11/66??) *smile* I do get the point though... I am asking cause I am dyslexic myself....

I feel like there is something that you desperately want to do... but you keep pushing it a side as a silly thought... something that isn't acceptable for you to do.... This is what I feel you should look into doing... to see if it is something more than just a feeling or desire... Often times we are driven to want what we do...

Though I am pretty certain that you do this, I wanted to tell you anyways (I keep getting the feeling, though I tried to ignore it....) Tell your mom how much you love and respect her... as many times as you think it... It gets a little annoying but she will get used to it... *smile* it will also let you feel like she knows just how much she means to you.... I tell everyone I care about that I do, every time I think about it... (which is a lot BTW) I mean really who can get THAT mad at it?? *wink*

I am not too certain about the hairdressing thing, but I am pretty sure that I am just getting your feelings about it... You only get one life so live it.... take that chance that you keep telling yourself that you shouldn't... I feel like you will finally feel alive again... Don't get caught up in what you think you should do... I am not saying JUMP right in, your not that kind of a gal... But go for it... ask questions and REALLY think about it as a viable option.

Well I hope that this helps you in some way hon' Take care and let me know if you need to know any more...

Light, Love, and Blessings,
                                                  Nyte

scootbabe66

thanksyou

Post by scootbabe66 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:38 am

thanks for the reading..it is very helpful..yeah i guess i thought that rather than sit every year wondering if hairdressing might be an option for me...this year i was determined just to take the course...thankyou for the reading

twistedwillow

Post by twistedwillow » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:17 am

Nyteshadecreed wrote:*smiles* Is that a typo, or are you dyslexic?? (21/11/66??) *smile* I do get the point though... I am asking cause I am dyslexic myself....
Hi Nyte, this is just a little something to do with dates, not a big deal, though it could change things if the numbers are low ie  10/11/07
In Australia, and I believe England, where Scootbabe is from, we do day/month/year  rather than  month/day/year..

hugs
faline

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:22 pm

Ahhh okay that makes sense... hehe Now I am glad I asked... but I don't used b-days in my readings.... so it wouldn't make a difference for me anyways... *smilies* But thank you for telling me that...

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”