A new project/offer , should i take it ?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Phantom

A new project/offer , should i take it ?

Post by Phantom » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:12 am

Hi
i've been posting about how i was forced to leave a project which i badly wanted to do.
Now i'm completely out of it and was preparing for a new one.
i felt midway that i need real time experience and suddenly from an unexpected corner i got an offer to work fulltime on another guy's project.
i've met him once 2 months back and he felt positive about me and my ideas and now called up with this offer.
the offer looks lucrative and he's planning to wrap it up over next 4 months and i see good pay and experience i needed.

but due to past bad experience i just wanted to confirm if joining this newone would be beneficial for me or not. On surface everything looks good, but i can't see whats inside.

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:30 am

Its worth the try.just for the experience alone. its not the same as the other guys effort

yourinfopro

Phantom

Post by yourinfopro » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:40 pm

I have a feeling that you are going to do more than one project with this man or someone else he is connected with. There is also a side to your many talents that you can take furthur in a class. If you can find the time it will be worth it. Have you moved lately or is it that you want to?

The next couple of months will lead to more stability.

Hope this helps.

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:00 pm

yes. he's planning 2-3 more projects next yr and i think they'll keep everyone busy in future
am planning to move within 2 months

yourinfopro

I think it will work

Post by yourinfopro » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:25 pm

I think you will busy for some time on these projects and I do see you moving..... You will be happy with the outcome

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:07 am

Hi
i just wanted to know how long will i stay with this man/team ?
i see too many changes happening at workplace everyday, though most don't effect me.

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:39 am

hi can someone reply how long will i be associated with them ?
i can see that i'll work for atleast 2 projects here

but we've worked on an idea for 4 weeks and it has been pushed back and another old idea has resurfaced, which might get a start next month.

also alternately i've been discussing about my own idea with a friend in usa, who is interested to associate with me next year

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”