can i have a love reading pleasse!!!!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

littleone22

can i have a love reading pleasse!!!!

Post by littleone22 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:59 pm

hiya i was wondering if i could have a reading regarding my relationship? i would like to know if me and my ex are going to find each other again in the future! my name is emma my dob is 15 12 86 his name is mark dob   5 2 81!  if we are not destined to be together what will my new partner be like when will i meet him?!!!!! thanks alot for your time and effort!!!!love emma!!!!!! :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:11 am

Hello Emma, Image

That very much depends on whether or not Mark also wishes to find you again some time in the future with regard to healing your relationship, and also as to whether the circumstances which caused you to break up in the first place have changed significantly in the meantime.

Unless Mark has contacted you directly and has indicated that he is interested in reconciling your many differences, I very much doubt that a Life Path number reading is going to tell you what I know you most want to hear at this time.

Unless you are BOTH able and willing to progressively work through the reasons which caused you to go your own ways before, without immediately becoming over defensive and playing the blame game (it is all his fault......), while I sincerely hope that reason and love will prevail in the end and that you will eventually get back together, I do see that you still have a long way to go in learning to more effectively communicate your feelings to your partner.

Be kind to yourself and do not see this situation with Mark as being a make or break or life or death struggle, but rather as a learning opportunity for both Mark and yourself, whether or not you do eventually get back together with him (or alternately with some other man). While it must always remain your decision whether to take Mark back (when he is also ready), he is not the only man on Earth who could ever make you happy.

God Bless,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”