general

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kd

general

Post by kd » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:28 pm

i would like to request a general reading please beacause i have so much going on at the moment i cant think of a specific thing to ask thank u xxx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:54 am

Please do not think for a moment that I am avoiding responding to your latest request, but I have read for you before and wanted to give the other readers on this board an opportunity to do the same.

I do not like any person to become overly dependent on a particular reader for obtaining guidance. Up to a certain point, I feel that having more than one reader give you a reading often helps you to gain a much wider understanding of the challenges which you still have to face, as well as how we can better prepare you co-operatively as a team for whatever the future might hold in store for you.

If you do not happen to get a response to this request within a week, please send me a short PM to let me know that there are so far zero responses from other members.

Many thanks in advance,

eye_of_tiger Image

PS: Posting multiple requests too close together will only I feel significantly decrease your chances of getting a reading, sooner rather than later. IMHO

4. Please do not ask for multiple readings and please do not ask for readings too frequently, this is thought of as abusing the goodwill of our readers, and your posts will be locked and any more requests will be moved to the thread jail. As a guideline please leave at least a month between requests. Some of our readers request a longer break between, as nothing will have changed, and for some only one reading per lifetime  will be given.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”