Reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MsPiddy

Akshic Records

Post by MsPiddy » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:44 am

when your time permits, I would love to find out about my Akashic Records and how to set them straight.
I'm new to MysticBoard - so I am not familiar with what pm means?

I'm I married to the right person (19 years) it doesn't feel right?
What path do I need to be on?  healing, psychic, mediumship, humanity etc?
Will I ever be on track with my daily life (organized, a marriage filled with love, happiness, daily routines)?
Will me or my family have the abundace we have worked hard for? (we've been working several years and wanting our efforts to pay off, so we can help others, help ourselves, afford items that will make life easier, help our familes & friends, be able to travel to workshops and educational retreats)
I have been over weight for 17 years...will this negative blob ever leave?
Can you tell me the names of my Spirit Guide(s)?  and when I will actually hear or see them?

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:18 pm

I got your request, will get back to you shortly.  Thank you for the honor.

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

MsPiddy

you sweet thing...

Post by MsPiddy » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:29 am

no rush - Its an honor for me and your giving so much of yourself.  THANK YOU~

MangoMom

MsPiddy

Post by MangoMom » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:56 pm

Hello Ms P

It is an honor to open your records.
I'm I married to the right person (19 years) it doesn't feel right?
It doesn't feel right because you two have begun to take each other for granted.  When was the last time you did something special for each other?  Ben to a movie and dinner lately?  Put any little notes in his lunch or just in the truck on the steering wheel for him to find?  He's not done anything special for you either, part of your concern is you see those young people so much in love, holding hands, looking into each other's eyes.  He's waiting for signals from you and you are expecting him to just begin being romantic, you two can not read each others minds!  You have to say something.
What path do I need to be on?  healing, psychic, mediumship, humanity etc?

You will have to choose which one is most comfortable, I get the sense that healing is very strong in your family, more so with animals than humans, but you have a knack for knowing what is wrong with others before they know.  Check out the herbal remedies along with some rekki classes.  It may not be the exact direction but it will benefit your health anyway.   :smt002
Will I ever be on track with my daily life (organized, a marriage filled with love, happiness, daily routines)?
You will be on track with your daily life as soon as you begin to see and love yourself.  That is probably a part of what you are feeling is lacking in your life, but how can someone else love you if you don't love yourself.  God loves you as if you were his only child.  Do you love your children less if they are over weight or underweight, no, you love them the same no matter what.  That is how God loves you, hon.

Once you become more comfortable with yourself (by the way, I get the sense you don't even know what is your favorite food, color, etc.)  You need to take the time to get to know yourself.  You're a really wonderful person to know, just ask your hubby!  You seem to be very busy all the time but don't appear to be accomplishing anything.  Start each morning off with a simple prayer:

Take me by the hand Lord,
Walk me through this Day
Let every Word, thought and deed
be always in thy way.

You are experiencing a bit of depression, which is mainly due to lack of sleep, you may be sleeping but you are not resting.  Get some nice linnen spray for your bed, spray it on the pillow and sheets a few minutes before you go to bed, or if hubby is always in bed first, spray it on early in the afternoon, I would suggest a lavender or cotton fragrance, nothing heavy.

Will me or my family have the abundace we have worked hard for? (we've been working several years and wanting our efforts to pay off, so we can help others, help ourselves, afford items that will make life easier, help our familes & friends, be able to travel to workshops and educational retreats)

You will not have a great abundance until you learn to respect you money.  I read this in my horoscope yesterday, wondered what that was about.  You need to be a bit more careful with your money and stop giving it away, I get the sense that if one of your children or a sibling asks for money, you just hand it over, they need to do something in return, make an investment, do extra chores, help you paint a room, etc.  You are cheating them out of the lesson to respect money as well.  You work hard for your money, don't just wad it up and stuff it in your purse or pocket.  When I see a penny on the ground or on the floor, I pick it up and say thank you God.  I give honor to that money.  Yes, you will begin to do better and the opportunities for workshops will begin to happen after February of next year.

I have been over weight for 17 years...will this negative blob ever leave?
That negative blob will leave once you make a committment to tell it good bye.  You just want it to fall off without that hard work called exercise.  You eat daily to keep your energy up, but what are you doing to burn those extra calories?  Your problem is you need to change your attitude about yourself.  Again, you need to love yourself as much as God Loves You.  Your extra weight is hard on your body, get a routine going where you spend 20 minutes per day exercising.  You can do this, you will be amazed at the change in your attitude once you get started, no one will be able to wipe that smile off your face!  

Can you tell me the names of my Spirit Guide(s)?  and when I will actually hear or see them.

As I have told many people, your spirti guides do not need names, it's you that need to pin a name on them.  If you have to give them names, two of the many are Jessica and Abraham.  They are smiling at you, not sure why you are showing some surprise.  You can hear them now, you just don't recognize them.  When you are sitting sewing or working with your hands, peeling potatoes, little things come into your mind and that is when you get some great ideas, where do you think those ideas are coming from.  When you feel something is wrong, where do you think that feeling is coming from, where is that information coming from.

When you sense dejavu those are signs from your guides that you are on the right track.  Just take some time to pay a little more attention to those inner voices.

Thank you so much, MsPiddy, I truly enjoyed reading yur records.  You are an awesome, caring lady, just forgot to care about yourself.  It's time for you now.  Take some special time for yourself, indulge just a little, you deserve it.  Your Guides and Angels are shining brightly, you have a great "awakening" coming up in a couple of months.  Just smile and enjoy it.

Lots of Love, Light and Laugther
MangoMom

MsPiddy

how can I ever thank you for your insight and wisdom?

Post by MsPiddy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:53 am

You are a great inspiration and have wonderful insight. I can't thank you enough, I greatly appreciate your taking your valuable time and pulling my records.  I don't know you, and yet you put so much care and insight into this reading session, this is truly a gift to help people.  I do appreciate you giving of yourself for me.
I will copy your message and keep reading over and over so I can get the true msg to sink in.

This prayer is just beautiful...I will memorize it.
Take me by the hand Lord,
Walk me through this Day
Let every Word, thought and deed
be always in thy way.
Feel this hug and warm wishes I'm sending your way...

Hugs and wishes....

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:22 am

You are so kind, would love to have some feedback once you have had time to absorb all of this.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”