MangoMom can you help with this?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jtanne

MangoMom can you help with this?

Post by jtanne » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:36 am

Hi, I have read several of your posts and am really intrigued by the types of readings that you do.  I really have two things that I am curious about.  The first thing is that I am expecting a baby girl soon, my third girl actually, and my husband and I cannot find a name to save our lives.  I mean we have already gone thru two name books, online sites etc.  I don't know if there is anything that would be helpful with that in the records, but I figured if there was you would know about it.  Also, there is a situation that is many years old that deals with my grandmother.  I am pretty sure I am being lied to about some things and wonder if you could help here.  And, anything else that jumps out especially about my daughters.  I would really appreciate your time and effort!!!

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi hon,

I would be honored to do a reading for you.  If you will PM your first, middle and last name and then be a little more specific with your questions.  It would be like walking into a huge library and not knowing which direction to go.  I cannot do 3rd party readings, on others, and I don't open the records of anyone 18 and under.  

How does the name Jazinay "Jazzy" for short sound?

Love, Light and Laugther
MangoMom

jtanne

Post by jtanne » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:12 pm

Thanks, I PM'd you.  I think that is a pretty name.  I will have to run it by my husband.  It is funny he is now suggesting names I had suggested previously and now even those don't sound good to me....  must be hormones.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”