MangoMom or anyone who knows! What is an Akashic Reading?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nightangel

Post by nightangel » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:58 pm

Hi MangoMom,
I just saw your post this morning! I'm glad i had a look! I'm sorry for pestering you with my questions... I did tell my mum yday. and things went ok.. til the evening when i talked to my brother.. he turned around and told me he no longer supported my relationship with my bf.. and wants me to tell my mum about my bf having a child or he will. I wanted to tell her when she came to uk to meet him.. I'm really confused.

I know your saying that i should put more emphasis on my relationship.. its my cultural values that hold me back. My mum has brought me and my brother up single-handedly.. not only that my mum and i have always had a rocky relationship that i was hoping we could mend.

Its having faith in the unknown that is making it very hard to put my whole heart into my relationship without fear. Because i am very scared. I can lose everything.. but then again i can also gain everything. I wanted to give my mum an opportunity to meet him and his mum before i tell her about his child. But now i might be forced to once again reveal something before i was planning to.  

And to top things off.. my bf and i had an arguement yday... well over the computer.. and he still hasn't got back to me about this whole thing.. how do i keep my faith in us when we hardly talk now? more of a question for myself rather than anyone.. My mum is happy this morning.. she's happy with me.. and as soon as i tell her that.. its over.

Anyway thanks for your help Mango Mom.. i am going to try and do as you suggested
NA

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:24 am

mango Hello im dk

do you trance state your ashkaric reading ive been granted access only recenty and would like to know more

Help with this phenomonon would be greatly appreciated

thank you

danrembrandt

ACCESS MY RECORD

Post by danrembrandt » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:48 am

DEAR MANGO MOM,I WOULD LIKE TOKNOW IF YOU CAN FIND MY RECORDS AND TELL ME WHATEVER IS BEING TOLD TO YOU FROM THE GUIDES YOU CONTACT WHEN YOU OPEN MY RECORD?I WILL PM YOU MY COMPLETE NAME.THANK YOU...DAN

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:55 pm

Dk, I do not go into a trance state.  I simply say a sacred prayer, using the individual's full name, the vibrations of the name opens the records.  Hope this has answered your questions.  

Dan, if you will post a request on a new thread, I will be honored to access your records

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:02 pm

there are many ways to access the akashic records.some astral travel to fetch it.there is also a reiki system which allows you access to them by saying some prayer before sleeping.well i am attuned to it still many efforts to do.i haven't still got it.hope in near future. :-)

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:55 pm

Yes, there are other ways to access the records, but you must be careful when accessing the records.  I would recommend you receive some proper training before you do this, no matter what system you use to access the records.  As a reminder, everyone had the ability to access the records thousands of years ago, that ability was taken away due to mis-use of the gift.  Please find someone in your area that can give you the proper training.  Dabbling in this area without the proper training and without God's guidance, could bring major problems to you and others.

Love, Light and Laugther
MangoMom

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”