Reading please, Akashic or Psychic

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sorrynn

Reading please, Akashic or Psychic

Post by Sorrynn » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:12 am

Like a lot of other people in this world, I have had a hard life. Although I am thankful that it hasn't been as hard as others and feel compassion for what they go through.
For the last week or so I have felt the need to ask for guidance. My life is at a place where some important changes need to be made but I feel that it is midnight and I am blind and cannot find the path.
If someone could give me a reading I will appreciate it immensely. I just don't know how to get to the path or where the path is. Or perhaps it is right in front of my face and I am avoiding it. I don't know. Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Waiting patiently,
Brooke

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:06 pm

Hi Brooke,

I see that you have requested a psychic or Akashic reading.  If you would like an Akashic reading please pm your full name and post your questions here on the board.

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

Lady of Avalon

Avalon Oracle if you like :)

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Sorrynn wrote:Like a lot of other people in this world, I have had a hard life. Although I am thankful that it hasn't been as hard as others and feel compassion for what they go through.
For the last week or so I have felt the need to ask for guidance. My life is at a place where some important changes need to be made but I feel that it is midnight and I am blind and cannot find the path.
If someone could give me a reading I will appreciate it immensely. I just don't know how to get to the path or where the path is. Or perhaps it is right in front of my face and I am avoiding it. I don't know. Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Waiting patiently,
Brooke
Hi Brooke,
Sometimes we just need someone to pull aside the curtain so that we can then see the view on the other side :)

I was drawn to your request and when I ran my hands along my bookcase the wisdom of Avalon Oracle cards jumped out at me. Whilst I was shuffling The Stag flew out and landed on my keyboard. It wants to tell you the it's message alright, and in a hurry. The Stag is such a high energy leader, his power is strongest around Beltane (May 1st) and so this will be a rising energy for you. Even now as we speak the stags in the woods are bellowing and calling to their herd to come near. Everyone follows the stag's call. He stands with pride and elegance, strength and determination. All very useful qualities, especially in determining which path to take, which is the safest, the clearest and the best. The stag is telling us that we too must stand firm and erect and listen to our intuition, that internal knowledge that we all have deep down inside, and then we will know exactly what to do, but unlike the stag, we sometimes hesitate.

The next card is The Wasp and this may be showing why there is hesitation and why you feel like it is midnight. At the moment the moon is waning and darkening every night until it will be the start of a new moon once again. The wasp may be tiny but he can be felt through all but the thickest hides, perhaps you have been stung and still smart from the shock and the pain? Perhaps you have lost your confidence from this encounter and thus feel blind as to what to do because you think you cannot trust yourself any more?

The next card is The Earth Fae, this card shows us the energy of the Earth, and reminds us that we all need to ground and protect ourselves every day as this can stabilise our energies and make us more connected to the energy source. Using simple techniques, imagining your feet growing roots that are growing down deeply anchoring you to the ground and imagining ourselves surrounded by a bright bubble of protective light that nothing can penetrate will help us to feel more secure.

Your base card is The Swan. A beautiful creature, this card shows us the regal serenity and calmness of the Swan on the surface but also shows us that to keep this smooth exterior the swan is busy paddling away continuously, unseen beneath the surface with her large webbed feet. Perhaps you have a really busy life and are looked upon to keep things running smoothly all the time? Perhaps you are not feeling that you are appreciated or that anyone understands all you do? You have many wonderful gifts that are all kept in check and barely touched, some you haven barely skimmed the surface of investigating them. Even the swan comes and rests on dry land from time to time, and so you too should take time for yourself and rest, somewhere peaceful where you feel safe, loved and appreciated to regain your strength and recharge your batteries and allow the panic to subside and flow away.

Looking back over your cards I see that you are in a dilemma, you know exactly what it is you want to do but you are wary of taking those steps. Like the stag, people depend on you and they trust you and so you bury your own feelings deeply and now you have awoken you can feel that there is more for you to do but cannot quite touch it or put your finger on it. I would suggest that you talk to yourself, do a guided visualisation exercise and see what opens up for you. Remember that the wasp can be brushed away and forgotten, but the sting's pain can remain for a long time. So we have to learn from the experience and then move on, cut the ties to the past and allow those memories to mellow, giving us room and time to concentrate on making new happier memories. Allow yourself to relax like the swan on dry land and decide what you want to do and I have no doubt that the curtains will be drawn aside and you will suddenly see into the light exactly what you are meant to do :)
Last edited by Lady of Avalon on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Oh I am so sorry, you have got another offer whilst I was typing. However the Avalon Oracle is unlike a record reading, so I will leave it for you to read too :)

blessings

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:22 pm

This is thing that happen, and I agree with you Lady of Avelon...I am sure MangoMom will both understand and add her own if they supplement each other :)

I will use the opportunity to give thx for your work on the site....it is always nice to see new Readers :)

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:42 pm

No problem, I feel Lady Avalon's reading was pretty thorough and appears to have addressed the concerns.  It is great to see a new reader and I look forward to seeing more people helping others.  Great to have you here

MangoMom

Sorrynn

Post by Sorrynn » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:16 pm

Thank-you so much Lady of Avalon!! I appreciate this reading! I will have to come back to it often as I try to find my path as well. I have found that with Tarot or Oracle readings I have a hard time understanding them. My boyfriend reads Tarot and I often frustrate him with my questions LOL. I haven't gone to him with my question for a reading because I never feel he gets my readings right...we are too close. Also can the symbols of the cards you drew have special meaning from my side of it as well. Because the cards you drew told me things symbolically that I don't know if they mean or not. Like the Swan. I see the swan as symbolic of transformation. And your reading didn't say anything of transformation with the Swan. (Now you can see why my boyfriend gets frustrated with me. LOL) Sp what my question is is can there be your reading and what the cards tell me themselves? My boyfriend says no, but that has never felt right to me. BTW, the wasp sting would probably have to do with my step-fathers recent death. It left me reeling as he was the only father I ever knew. I also think your assessment is accurate. Of where I am and the fact that I am at a point where I need to step back and do some guided meditation. Thank-you so much! =)

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:15 pm

MangoMom wrote:No problem, I feel Lady Avalon's reading was pretty thorough and appears to have addressed the concerns.  It is great to see a new reader and I look forward to seeing more people helping others.  Great to have you here

MangoMom
Thank-you, nice to meet you too :)  I was so worried when I posted my reading and saw you had posted just before me, as I didn't want to upset you or tread on anyone's toes because so many readers can be possessive and not take kindly to what they see as intruders, but you seem lovely, your aura is gorgeous glowing pink and gold and I can see that you have had many lives and so feel happy and content to share your accumulated wisdom with no insecurity :)

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:33 pm

Sorrynn wrote:Thank-you so much Lady of Avalon!! I appreciate this reading! I will have to come back to it often as I try to find my path as well. I have found that with Tarot or Oracle readings I have a hard time understanding them. My boyfriend reads Tarot and I often frustrate him with my questions LOL. I haven't gone to him with my question for a reading because I never feel he gets my readings right...we are too close.
I won't read for my family directly either, but that is another story lol. Tarot and oracle reading isn't hard to learn, if you approach it the right way and trust yourself. If I can help let me know :)
Also can the symbols of the cards you drew have special meaning from my side of it as well.
Yes they can and often do not make sense to me but when I am reading the seeker often beams and cries aloud that it is spot on and how did I know. Often the cards will hold special meanings, for the seeker, I remember one time when I gave a reading and very unusually 3 knights came up, they were all riding horses, I commented about how unusual that was and wouldn't it be funny if the fourth card came up too, the knight on the white horse, and the lady said that he was missing because she only had 3 horses now and had just lost her 4th to illness.
Because the cards you drew told me things symbolically that I don't know if they mean or not. Like the Swan. I see the swan as symbolic of transformation. And your reading didn't say anything of transformation with the Swan. (Now you can see why my boyfriend gets frustrated with me. LOL) Sp what my question is is can there be your reading and what the cards tell me themselves? My boyfriend says no, but that has never felt right to me.
Ahhh yes, The Swan and transformation. The ugly duckling transforms into the beautiful swan. That of course is one side of the swan, but also the transformation from the continuous work to keep still in the water and the peace of dry land, in fact we could go even further and use the symbology of the water and the unconscious mind struggling to find the answers and the earth and the conscious mind that resists allowing the answers to surface. In fact I could've written pages on your reading but from what I have seen, most readings are more beneficial if they are shorter as they are more likely to be fully read :) I trust that the right card will come up in a reading for the message that the seeker needs. So you may or may not get the same cards if you  were doing the reading, and also remember that a reading is just a small insight. To do a full reading taking into account your whole life and looking at it holistically you would need much longer time and far more details. These brief readings give what is given at that moment. But adding to that green is a very good colour for you right now as are the stones Rhodochrosite and Rose Quartz.

I find that limiting my reading by using cards or other means, crystal balls or pendulums or runes etc means that the most important matters are the ones that come to the fore. If I did not use them I might be typing for hours lol!

I also feel that you would greatly benefit from a deck of your own, most probably an oracle that links into your loves and dreams and ideals, maybe  based on animals? That way you would be able to find trust in yourself and your readings :) Too many choose to use the tarot to pull others apart and argue over whose meanings are right or wrong and so miss the bigger picture of the messages and spiritual knowledge and lessons they were designed to convey
BTW, the wasp sting would probably have to do with my step-fathers recent death. It left me reeling as he was the only father I ever knew. I also think your assessment is accurate. Of where I am and the fact that I am at a point where I need to step back and do some guided meditation. Thank-you so much! =)
You are most welcome, do let me know if I can help further or if you have any other questions :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”