Am a newbie on the forum and would like a reading please.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Fharris

Am a newbie on the forum and would like a reading please.

Post by Fharris » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:45 pm

Hi there,

I was wondering if I could get a free reading from a kind person out there!

I have recently been getting more and more interested in this sort of esoteric 'stuff', and am fascinated by it all. I have never had any sort of reading, and would love to get one.

Any takers?

Chat soon,

- Francois

Fharris

Post by Fharris » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:32 pm

Hi again, sorry, I should have read the rules first!

Here are some of my details to anyone who feels they want to give me a reading is the following

DOB: 8 November 1977 (Scorpio)
Full Name: Francois
I am male, and live in Cape Town, South Africa, originally from Zimbabwe.

Thanks

- Francois
Last edited by Fharris on Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:21 am

Welcome Francois, :smt006

All the personal information that any of our readers should need are your first name only and full date of birth. I would therefore suggest for your own protection that you should edit your posting above to reflect this as soon as possible.

Click on the edit button, make your changes, then press submit to finish the process.

Do you wish to ask a single question about one life area, or prefer a general reading this time (where it is left up to the reader to determine what is most important for you to know about at this time)?

With regards to my own requirements in order to give you a reading, please click here.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=44047

I look forward to your response,

eye_of_tiger ImageImage

Fharris

Post by Fharris » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:17 am

Hi EOT,

Thanks for the tip, I have edited my name in my post!

I would prefer a general reading, of what you feel I should know. I have been reading quite a few posts in this forum, and I would like it if you would give me a reading. If you dont want to though, its no sweat. I would be interested in a general reading from any of the resident psychics, you have all impressed me so far with your skills.

Bye for now

- Francois

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

General reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:33 am

Francois,  Image

I would be pleased to give you a general reading this month, as requested. There has never been any suggestion at least on my part that I would not want to help you out by doing this. :smt009

Your reading suggests that you are either currently or perhaps about to enter a situation where you are experiencing feelings of powerlessness and of not being in control. Notice that I said "feelings", rather than this being true. In reality you have a much greater degree of power and control over how your life is unfolding at the moment, but I either think you are not ware of this, or if you are you do not appear to know how best to use this power. You may feel as though you are the unwilling victim of wild and opposing forces, and are not making any significant  progress towards achieving your most cherished desires.

The Seven of Wands which is your focus card for this reading speaks to me of a need for you to discover your personal strengths, and to use these to their maximum advantage. Just as the young man on the face of this card you could be feelings as though you are presently under siege or attack from everyone around you, and again like him you similarly need to find a higher ground so that you can rise above your challenges and ultimately win your battle. Not only is this higher vantage point going to give you a strategic advantage over your competitors, but seeing your problems from a higher perspective will also allow you to get a more realistic view of the situation, that you were not able to do while you were still down on everybody else's level.

The Seven of Wands generally means that other people are going to be jealous of what you have achieved, sometimes under very adverse circumstances, but this is not any reason for you not to go ahead with your plans just to keep them happy. While they may not physically attack you, they are very likely to use hurtful words to unfairly criticise you, and while this does not sound particularly inviting, it is I feel better to be forewarned and well prepared for this to happen, than to get caught with your pants down because you did not see it coming.

Basically you are being encouraged to stand your ground and to assert your own right to decide how to live your life as you see fit, without becoming overly aggressive and losing your advantage because you have been made to look a fool. You will be victorious in the end, if only you can persevere for long enough, with both faith and courage as your daily travelling companions.

May your God always go with you,

eye_of_tiger Image

Fharris

Post by Fharris » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:35 pm

Hey EOT,

Thank you very much for the reading! I have just read it, am trying to digest it, and figure out what exactly it means for me, and how it ties in with things happening in my life.

I am very grateful and happy with the reading you have given me. I have printed it out, as I think I need to really think about what you have said. Should I look further into the meaning of the 'seven wands card', or is it subject to the interpretation of the person giving the reading?

Thank you again, I am very happy with the reading!

- Francois

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:38 pm

Francois, Image

You are very welcome for the reading.

You are invited to look up the generalised meanings for that card on one of many internet websites, but the interpretation given in your reading is more specific to you as well as the reader him or herself.

Anyone who can read English can offer you the general meanings, but during a reading these meanings are combined with the reader's intuition, in order to provide you with whatever information is most important for you at the time.

The same card within a spread or by itself may mean something completely different to two different readers, and the meaning they give it may or may not necessarily be amongst the general meanings listed on the Web.

Please however do feel free to post any further questions under this thread, if you find you need any further assistance in determining how a particular interpretation applies to you.

Hoping this makes things a little clearer to you,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”