I have a specific topic I'd like to ask about

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pinkspikes

I have a specific topic I'd like to ask about

Post by pinkspikes » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:09 am

Hey, Megan here...I was born on November 2 1986 if you need that.

But anyways I've been having doubts about my feelings for a past lover. I feel like I blew my chance for true love. But mostly I feel in an emotional black hole after some more recent events.

I was wondering if someone could offer some guidance or assurance on what I'm feeling now. And let me know how this is all this doubt or recent lets downs are going to turn out for me in the long term.

Because it's gotten to the point it's consuming me. =[

lunastar

Sending Lots of Positeve Energy

Post by lunastar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:48 pm

So  for what it is worth I think you should go with your heart. I know you are a very good  soul and I wish you luck on your path to finding yourself and what type of person makes you truly happy.
:smt003
:)

Destinatus

Post by Destinatus » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:39 am

Pink... See, things might not be right as of right now but things will work itself out on its own. I've been there where the black hole consumes myself and then I am numb and sensationless.  It hurts alot even though I'm completely numb.  But any who, pain is inevitable but suffering isn't!  Just because things don't work out right they doesn't mean that's all it is!  In my eyes, it's possible you and your partner will reconcile everything in the future.  But like most, we're all young and there are other things that we need to deal with before getting involved into a lasting relationship.  Stuff like that occurs for us to see what's it like, for the relationship to grow, mature, get out of the kinks and then a perfect reunion will occur.  If you've ever saw, "Maybe, Definitely" it's a perfect example of what I'm talking about.  I'm sure you'll fine but send out positive thoughts for yourself and force yourself to be happy and treat yourself--If you can at least!  All of this doubt and pain is just maturing to a form of reassurance to let you see what you want and to grow stronger and more firm.  It will calm down...

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”