I need some guidance please...

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Divapixie

I need some guidance please...

Post by Divapixie » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Dear Reader (sorry for being so impersonal, as I said I haven't a clue which type of reading would be the most suitable so I have no idea who would be responding to this)

Ever since I was a little girl I have felt a strong...um...sense of purpose...for myself. I have never figured out what this should be. Rxceot that 2 years ago I decided that I am going to change the world...because I want to make a good place for every person. But with every day that passes it feels like destiny is pulling at me harder to fulfill my purpose on earth. I feel that it is something big but i dont have enough faith in myself to be sure that this is not just my ego talking or maybe a longing for recognition or something...I really cannot figure it out.

For that reason, I would really appreciate a reading...except I cannot state my question clearly (as you can see from above). I guess its something along the lines of Am I going in the right direction? What am I destined for. I am really frustrated for not being able to figure it out since I cant do anything until I know what it is that I am supposed to do.

I would be really gratefull if anyone can help...
I was born 10 November 1987....at night (nobody can tell me exactly what time) in South Africa. Oh and I am female...hehehe
I am not sure what else is needed.

Thanx again,
Love René

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:22 pm

Hello Hon,

I feel a bit of a pull from you and offer an Akashic Record Reading.  Send me your full name by Private Message (PM) and I will see what the Record Keepers have for you.

Lots of Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:27 pm

Well, I guess this reading was delayed for a reason as well, probably because you were not quite ready to hear what they have to say to you.  :smt002

Ever since I was a little girl I have felt a strong...um...sense of purpose...for myself. I have never figured out what this should be. Rxceot that 2 years ago I decided that I am going to change the world...because I want to make a good place for every person. But with every day that passes it feels like destiny is pulling at me harder to fulfill my purpose on earth. I feel that it is something big but i dont have enough faith in myself to be sure that this is not just my ego talking or maybe a longing for recognition or something...I really cannot figure it out.

For that reason, I would really appreciate a reading...except I cannot state my question clearly (as you can see from above). I guess its something along the lines of Am I going in the right direction? What am I destined for. I am really frustrated for not being able to figure it out since I cant do anything until I know what it is that I am supposed to do.

Well hon, you have had what we can an Ah Ha awakening.  It's like you are realizing there are more sides to the box, the inside, what you have always been taught to believe in and the outside, what you are learning that exists.  You are not going crazy, you just feel so pushed that there is something out there that you must know and learn right now, it is so much you don't know which direction to go and there seems to be so much power it is pushing you.   My suggestion here is to calm down, get to know yourself, look around, colors, sounds, smells, etc. are so different now and you need to take the time to absorb all this new intense senses.  There is not a rush, even tho you feel you must know and learn it all right now.  Your guides have just been trying so long and finally made a breakthrough, it feels like they are yelling to you and they are so excited that you are sensing them now.  Take some time to view the other forums on MysticBoard, something here will take on a comforting warmth that will resonnate with you and show you the way.  Take time to meditate, the Meditation forum is the best way I have ever seen to get to know self and begin to listen to what your Masters, Teachers, Guides and Loved Ones have to say to you to guide you through the new roads that have opened up.  Realizing there is an inside and and outside of that box is an awesome and confusing experience.  There is no rush, hon, you will be fine and you will find a mentor that will assist in guiding you in the direction needed at this time.

Thank you hon for the honor of accessing your beautiful records.  Any comments or feedback is always appreciated.

May God give you all the blessings held in store for you and you alone.

Lots of Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

Divapixie

Thank you...

Post by Divapixie » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:27 am

Hi MangoMom,

Thank YOU very much... Your inspiring message has given me renewed energy to persue whatever is pulling me...I was becoming very restless and you reminded me of a very important lesson I had (thought I had) learned: patience and being mindful of the present...

It is like the static noise in my head instantly dissipated. I am at an awesome place in my life now with so many doors to open and your reading has made this view much less daunting.

I will keep you updated on my progress...

Have a smashing day (full of smiles and belly laughs) :smt003

With love,
René

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”