I am so confused....

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

peach

I am so confused....

Post by peach » Fri May 02, 2008 12:11 am

Hello,

I was wondering if i can get some advice on a situation.

I have recently started dating this guy who is wonderful, smart, respectful, etc.... There is also another guy that I can't get over who is starting to pay a lot of attention to me.  He is so the opposite of what i'm wanting in a partner but I find myself drawn to him. I am so torn because I like the guy I'm seeing now but can't stop thinking of the other guy.

If you can give me any advice at all as to what the right path would be it would be much appreciated.

:smt009  :smt009  :smt009

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Stay with the wonderful, smart and respectful man

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 02, 2008 6:51 am

I have recently started dating this guy who is wonderful, smart, respectful, etc.... There is also another guy that I can't get over who is starting to pay a lot of attention to me.  He is so the opposite of what i'm wanting in a partner but I find myself drawn to him. I am so torn because I like the guy I'm seeing now but can't stop thinking of the other guy.
Now if you look at this decision using only logic, nobody in her right mind is going to want to be with a man who effectively represents the complete opposite of what she is looking for in a partner. But who ever said that human beings always act logically.

The problem as I see it is that choosing your life partner is a highly sensitive and emotionally charged situation, and that sometimes our emotions can deceive us or be allowed to get the better of our own powers of judgement.

Now as to the reasons why you specifically would feel especially drawn to a person who your own instincts are telling you is not the right one for you and why you would even consider turning your back on someone who loves you as deeply as this reading indicates he does, I would require an advanced degree in psychology or psychiatry. The human heart is a very strange animal at times and we often unintentionally allow our deepest feelings to guide us in directions which are definitely not in our best interests.

Your reading confirms that what logic is telling you is basically correct (the first guy is the right one for you), and that at least in the case of the second guy your feelings of attraction for him are not to be trusted (or his attraction to you).

But it must always in the end be your decision alone whether to take the extra and unnecessary risks involved of losing them both at the same time, or to go with what logic and your instincts are both telling you is the best possible course of action to take (give the second guy who keeps coming onto you the royal flick).

Take care,

eye_of_tiger     Image

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat May 10, 2008 1:46 pm

My money is with EOT .
This choice is a no brainer for you . The other guy is only a short term thing and only based on a subliminal body attraction.
The first guy will prove to be the stayer.
Good luck with your choice.
Cheers Pete

peach

thank you

Post by peach » Fri May 16, 2008 12:26 am

thank you both for you responses!!!

:)  :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 16, 2008 2:31 am

Peach,  :)

You are always more than welcome.