a reading request.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lynnnora2

a reading request.

Post by lynnnora2 » Wed May 07, 2008 8:02 pm

Hi, my name is Lynn Atkinson and this is my favourite website on the internet. I am 37yrs old and a saggitarian. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if Im on the right path as far as my spiritual development is concerned. Looking forward to any reading I recieve and appreciate any time taken to reply. xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 10, 2008 1:39 am

Welcome Lynn, :smt006

You would probably have more success with one of us gaining insights from your picture on the appropriate forum, but I would be pleased to help you out as much as possible in the meantime.

Picture Reading forum

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=116

Now I noticed that you are currently attending a development circle through your Spiritualist Church, and I do get a distinct feeling that you have a significant potential to become an effective medium, if it is indeed your intention to follow this path. No offense intended, but I have yet to meet a skinny medium, especially one in involved in the area of physical mediumship as I sense would probably be the case with you.

I would consequently not be particularly surprised if you told me that you had experienced paranormal tappings and unexplained problems with electrical appliances around your home in the past, and I would be equally surprised if this changes much in the future. Have you ever lost an object when you knew it was there only moments ago, and it was finally found in a completely different part of the house in a place you had repeatedly checked since this happened? While there is always the possibility that this could be due to your memory being at fault, there is also the chance that it could be what is commonly called an apport. This suggests that the object was dematerialized where you lost it, and re-materialized in another closed room at a later time. And yes it does still occur, often in the presence of a physical medium (either one whom is already aware of her abilities, or one whom is not).

It is probably not a coincidence that like myself you are also a Sagittarian, as many seekers of all forms of knowledge (including spiritual) are found under this astrological sign. A much larger proportion than you would expect according to the laws of probability. In other words I feel that it is an important part of your inner nature to seek the truth about life's most important questions (who am I? /Why am I here?/After my time on Earth is over, where do I go?), and that you would find much of what happens in our modern society to be of as much a superficial nature as I often do. You will never feel fully satisfied in your life unless you are doing what you have been put here on Earth to do at this troubled time in it's history, and this is it. IMHO

I do feel on the basis of this reading and your picture that a vital part of your purpose and reason for being here lies in the area of being a spiritual seeker, medium, and possibly when your mediumistic skills have developed and your self confidence in your abilities have grown well beyond what they are today, this suggests that you would probably be a person who could pass on her knowledge and the benefits of her experiences to inspire others to do the same. As a teacher or spiritual facilitator? You are already I sense highly empathic, which basically means that you can easily pick up on other people's feelings or emotions as if they were your own.

You might also suffer with psychosomatic problems, many of the unexplained aches and pains not actually belonging to you. You will need to continue to take extra care of your health and level of fitness over the coming months and should ask your psychic group leader as to what special health precautions a medium needs to take so the changes going on within you do not severely and negatively impact on the rest of your life. It is imperative that you as quickly as possible find a workable balance for you between developing as a medium, and living the rest of your life as you best see fit, and to keep yourself as well centered and grounded as is humanly possible. You still have others depending on you for your love and support, and their needs must continue to be carefully balanced against your own (which are equally important).

Hoping that you will find these insights to be of help and comfort to you during the months which lie ahead for you, if you do decide to go on and develop your mediumistic abilities in the loving service of others.

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger :smt020

Gem

Mod note

Post by Gem » Sat May 10, 2008 11:26 am

Hi,

Can I just say here  please :)  It is fine for pictures to be added to a reading request in this forum if what the member wants a psychic reading or reading from a 'psychic', as opposed to posting the picture in the picture reading forum where members can reply with their thoughts and impressions on the picture. Adding a suitable picture can help many of our readers link in far quicker and more easier and deeply too. :)

lynnnora2

Thank you

Post by lynnnora2 » Sat May 10, 2008 6:15 pm

Dear Eye of Tiger. Thank you very much for your time in giving me a reading, it really is much appreciated and very informative. I am so glad I made the request for a reading and hope one day I will be able to do these myself and brighten up some ones day in the process like you have mine.
Lynnnora. x

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”