Reading need a little advice and guidance!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cancer73

Reading need a little advice and guidance!

Post by cancer73 » Sat May 17, 2008 9:27 pm

I need a reading on my new house. I moved in August of 07 and have had nothing but anxiety over where I am at.  Things just disappear out of my house.  Not big things but little things, keys, a prescription (this was a huge deal for me!) clothing, small things that all just keep adding up.  I really dont feel its someone from the outside taking this stuff either.  Could anyone give me some insight to what is going on with this house I am living in?

Thanks so much!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 20, 2008 2:09 am

I personally believe that your question is not a valid basis for a reading of the type given on this forum, and that it would probably be more quickly and completely answered on either the Mediumship Q&A forum, or alternately the Paranormal Phenomena one. Many non readers do not even look in here.

Mediumship Q&A forum

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=108

Paranormal Phenomena forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=34

Just a suggestion,

eye_of_tiger :smt017

cancer73

Post by cancer73 » Wed May 21, 2008 12:52 am

Thanks I hadn't really thought about it as paranormal.  I guess I just thought it might be something with me.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 21, 2008 3:29 am

Either something or someone. :smt017

I think that you do have a reason to feel this way.

I do not think you are imagining any of this.

A trained medium would probably I feel be able to help you much better and much more quickly than a psychic reader like myself would, with your uninvited and unseen guest/pest.  

eye_of_tiger  :smt002

Lady of Avalon

Re: Reading need a little advice and guidance!

Post by Lady of Avalon » Wed May 21, 2008 12:32 pm

cancer73 wrote:I need a reading on my new house. I moved in August of 07 and have had nothing but anxiety over where I am at.  Things just disappear out of my house.  Not big things but little things, keys, a prescription (this was a huge deal for me!) clothing, small things that all just keep adding up.  I really dont feel its someone from the outside taking this stuff either.  Could anyone give me some insight to what is going on with this house I am living in?

Thanks so much!
Hi, I can try oif you like, no guarantees though, but I would need a picture of the house or a room and preferably you. But this kind of work is most successful done in person :)

PM or email me the pics if you prefer for privacy and I will post the reading here :)
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”