I could really use some help please?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mystic_chick

I could really use some help please?

Post by mystic_chick » Fri May 23, 2008 4:35 pm

Hi everyone!

I am so confused!

I am trying to find my niche,mysticly, so to speak...but everytime I find something that I think I can do great in...I see something else that interests me...sooooo then there I go and I drop what I was studying then and then I start studying this other thing  :smt012

I want to focus on at least one specific area but I am not sure which!

I am driving myself crazy!  :smt101  lol!

Can anyone see where my talents lie?

Right now I am into Tarot,Runes,Numerology,Psychic Healing,Channeling,Light Working,Spirit Guides,Crystal Balls and that is just the begininng!

I would really like to concentrate on the area that I am most suited for but everytime I pick a area,I end up bouncing around again.

Here is my info - My name is Rhonda I'm 39 yrs old

My birthdate 9/5/1968 - a virgo

Can anyone help?

Thank you soooo much!  

Love & Light
Rhonda

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri May 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi Rhonda :)

I would suggest that you spend a little time and think about all your interests and then make a list and go from there. It is completely normal to be a bit like a child in a sweet shop dipping into things and then something else catches your eye and you try that. Perhaps if you haven't found one thing that keeps your attention you haven't found your niche yet? Or perhaps you don't need to concentrate on one particular area at all?

I am like you, but I do all of the above and many more, lol, its like openeing a door to a great library and then reading each book and reaching for another and putting it down and then another and another, they are all there and I can return at any time and pick them up where I left off.  The ones you have tried all do link together well anyway :) Personally I would suggest you take my free tarot course here on Mystic Board because Tarot has a wonderful way of helping development and opening up the psychic intuition which then helps all areas :)  Some tarot decks have rune and numerological meanings too and they all work together. I  wouldn't be in a rush, try and be patient and take things slow or you wil end up with a headache and a feeling that you are  confused and in a frustrated mess.

Ask lots of questions and read the whole forum and you will wasily start to see your path ahead :)

mystic_chick

Post by mystic_chick » Fri May 23, 2008 6:14 pm

Thank you so much Gem!

To tell you the truth...I am interested in Mediumship overall but am scared to meditate again

The first time I tried I saw something...

It looked like I was watching a old grainy movie,but through a hole that was ragged around the edges...and even then I couldn't see that great because the hole kept moving and getting bigger and smaller

It was a scene in a cafeteria and I was watching from behind,where they serve the food.

A person was gliding by on something and then this person got mobbed by a whole group of people and it looked like they might have been beating them up.

It kept showwing this same scene over and over...

Then my son called my name from downstairs(I was in my room) and I got jolted! I didn't really hurt hurt,but it did sting like a static discharge.

Ever since then I have been a little leery of meditating again and even worse is that about once a day I will hear someone faintly call my name.

At first I thought it was my friends at work doing it but it happens at home too.

I am thinking of trying again but am a little scared of what might happen.

When I did my meditation,I did not think of a relaxing scene or anything like that

I just relaxed myself as much as I could starting at my toes and moving up,grounded myself and then imagined a white light entering my head and fulling up my whole body and then just watched and then this happened.

Maybe I didn't do it right?

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri May 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Hi :)

I would suggest that you do a bit of groundwork and learn some basics like grounding and protection and so on so that next time you meditate you are safe and can regulate what happens :) Meditation and mediumship do not always go hand in hand, they are totally separate sides to one thing really. Have you joined Spiritalks Mediumship course here on MB?

mystic_chick

Post by mystic_chick » Fri May 23, 2008 10:35 pm

As a matter of fact Gem,I have been reading up on her course,but where do you sign up?

I also have been studying the book "How Psychic Are You?" by Julie Soskin

Have you heard of this book as being any good?

I just want to say thank you again,you have been a ...Gem! lol!

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat May 24, 2008 10:51 am

Hi,

There isn't a sign up list anymore, but the forum is here http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=107 so just join in and work through the topics and lessons :)

Must admit I avoid books like that, so I can't really help on that one, maybe someone else has read it though?

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”