would love a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ani

would love a reading

Post by Ani » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:44 am

hi all :)

if its ok, I would like to request a reading on my love life. I have not been very lucky in this regard so far - just got over one more heartbreak, so I would really like to know if some positive changes are going to take place there  :smt009 .

Also, would love to get some insight on my career as well: what I do now is not in any way close to my heart,  which can be very depressing at times. Ive been trying to find something else, but had no luck there either  :smt012

thanks in advance, I appreciate your help a lot.

hugs,

Ani xxx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

More input needed please

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:34 am

As readings are only normally given about one life area at a time, would you either prefer one of these more than the other, or accept which one the reader feels is most important for you to know about this month?

A relationship reading? A career reading? Or you will leave it entirely up to the reader to decide from which of the two life areas to choose on this occasion?

Thanks,

eye_of_tiger  :smt017

Ani

Post by Ani » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:02 am

oh sorry Image,

I`d rather choose a relationship reading then, coz thats what interests me more at the moment.

thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you :)

big hugs,

Ani

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Mental poison

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:51 am

if its ok, I would like to request a reading on my love life. I have not been very lucky in this regard so far - just got over one more heartbreak, so I would really like to know if some positive changes are going to take place there
Welcome Anni, :smt006

If you are rapidly coming to the conclusion that you are somehow destined because of some perceived personal failure in your past to spend the rest of your remaining years alone, then please let go of this faulty belief ASAP. This thought is a particularly powerful form of mental poison, and not only has it no valid basis in reality, but continuing to hold onto it indefinitely will only cause you untold sadness and loss of hope, and prevent you from doing whatever you reasonably can to find someone else to share your hopes and dreams with.

I do not know how recently you left your previous relationship, but I would almost guarantee that you are carrying much negative emotional baggage with you from that into any future ones. Would it be too confronting to say that I feel you are emotionally raw and therefore much more vulnerable to having your deepest feelings hurt even further than they feel now? Even though a loved one has not actually died you are currently grieving for a relationship which will sadly never be. Consequently you will be feeling much the same symptoms of any sensitive person such as yourself who is mourning for a significant loss, and there are no hard and fast rules as to how you should best get over this and how long it should take.

While you are forever changed by your experience and you cannot make out that it never happened to you and carry on as if it had not, there is still considerable inner emotional healing work to be done here, in order to give your next relationship the greatest possible chance of being a relatively happy long term one. If you wait until your heart is fully healed then you could be waiting for the rest of your adult life, because although most wounds heal completely given adequate compassion for yourself and in the proper fullness of time, the scars will still be there even if they are not visible on the surface.

On the basis of this reading while there will I feel be opportunities for forming new relationships over the next 12 months, many of them will need to be created by your own thoughts and actions. Depending on how long it has been since you left your previous relationship behind you, the next few months especially are probably going to involve some fairly intensive soul searching and inner emotional work (if necessary with professional advice and support) on your part so that you gain maximum advantage from such opportunities.

The worst thing I feel that you could possibly do now is to take the attitude that other people's problems are always more serious than your own, and that you should therefore isolate yourself from family and friends as you should not burden them with your relatively "trivial" problems. You need each other now more than ever before. Your healing will eventually come about due to a combination of soul searching in your own company as well as through the quality time you spend with those people who love and care for you.

In other words you need to somehow find a more balanced approach to healing your wounds, so that your heart is once again more free to seek out another love which is true. I feel that there is much potential for love and happiness ahead for you, if you can slowly but safely release this mental poison that presently turns the many vivid shades of colour in your life into only shades of boring grey. It can make you feel as though your life is being permanently played out on a black and white TV? Bring back the colours of your world and life.

Yes, you are more than worthy of being loved! :smt018

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

Ani

Post by Ani » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Dear Eye_of_Tiger,

Thank you very much, you were wonderful as always!
what you described is exactly what Im going through. I realize that this relationship is over and I have to move on, Im trying to open up to people and look out for a new love, but  I still feel chained to my ex, as if I can`t (or I dont want to) cut the chords that connect me with that person.  I dont think Im destined to spend the rest of my life alone because of the failures Ive had, but Im afraid I`ll not be able to let go of the past completely. I know Im poisoning my mind, but I cant help it at the moment.

Thanks again,

much love,

Ani

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Decording

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:40 am

Dear Ani,  :)

I believe then that you might be interested in reading the following article and perhaps trying the visualisation provided there, as it is a method by which I feel you can safely and gently break the energy cords which bind you to your ex, freeing both of you to go on to someone else without doing either of you any harm in the process.

"Decording" by Della McGee at Metaphysical Emporium, White Bear Lake, MN "Healing your life by decording your negative attachments"

tcwellness.com/issues/2001/08/04.html

Love, Light and Healing,

eye_of_tiger :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”