A Reading Request Please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

beleever

A Reading Request Please

Post by beleever » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:54 am

Hi can I please request a reading in regards to my career and personal relationship. Kellie DOB 25/11/1980 Thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: A Reading Request Please

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:53 am

beleever wrote:Hi can I please request a reading in regards to my career and personal relationship. Kellie DOB 25/11/1980 Thanks
Hi Kellie,  :smt006

I have just been looking through your previous postings on this site (using your profile as a starting point) and have been reading about your daughter and son. All I can say is that you must be a very special person indeed to be given the responsibility of bringing up these two sensitive souls who are both also special, but in quite different ways from one another. The orb in the photo of your daughter's first day at school was hardly I feel either a coincidence, or a mistake. Actually there are two orbs, with one overlapping the other and slightly upwards from the first. Can I therefore safely assume from your question about the possibility of a personal relationship that there is not currently a man in your life?

Because you have not made this perfectly clear, I am hesitant to offer you a reading concerning this now, but would be pleased to do so at a later time after having the relevant information at hand. Instead I would like to look at what could possibly be the best career direction for a person with your strengths and weaknesses, which can be read both using numerology from your DOB, as you have already kindly provided me with.

2+5+1+1+1+9+8+0=27  2+7=9

According to my calculations you have a Life Path Number (LPN) of 9.

The keys to the nature of a Life Path number 9 person are compassion, generosity, and a very highly developed humanitarian attitude towards all human kind, no matter their age, social standing, colour, country of birth or their religious or other most deeply held beliefs.

Usually this number produces an individual who is very trustworthy and honourable to the extreme in her dealings with others, both personally and at work. You will tend to be quite sensitive, as you see the world with much feeling and compassion. The 9 vibration, being the highest of the single digit numbers, holds an elevated position and poses certain responsibilities for those who walk this particular path. The guiding purpose of life for those with a 9 life path is mainly of a philosophical nature. Judges, spiritual leaders, healers and educators frequently have much of this number 9 energy.

Material gains are not overly important to a person such as yourself, although the quality of some life path 9 people is such that they are materially rewarded in very significant ways for the energies they direct into assisting others. Often, the number 9 life path requires a very selfless attitude and the giving up of material possessions for the common good. This does not mean however that you necessarily need to sacrifice your own personal needs as well as those of your children in order to help a stranger. A certain amount of money and having a roof over your heads is vital for your survival on this physical plane of existence.

The often overpowering desire to help others, especially the troubled or underprivileged, is strong in such an individual. You are apt to frequently find yourself being used and let down by others, as your generosity is misused and abused for their own selfish purposes. The number 9's possess a very deep understanding of life which is frequently also manifested in the artistic and literary fields . You have the innate ability to make friends very easily, as people are attracted to your open, some would say almost magnetic personality.

As with all the other life path numbers, the 9 has its negative aspects as well to balance it's many positive ones, and because of the overly demanding nature of the truly positive 9 towards herself and others around her, many tend to feel a real sense of failure in this category. It is not uncommon for persons with the 9 life path to fight the realities and challenges of purpose being imposed here by their life, because selflessness is not an easy character trait for anyone to develop, including you. You may have difficulty believing that giving and a lack of personal ambition can be satisfying in the long run, as what energies (positive or negative) you put out to others will eventually be returned to you many times over. It must be realized and accepted that little long-term satisfaction and happiness is to be gained by rejecting the natural humanitarian inclinations of your path, and of instead looking out only for number one.

But  from what I sense about your kind and loving nature I do not feel that you are in any immediate danger of living your life only for yourself, and I consequently ask you to now completely eliminate this possibility from your mind as it really is not relevant to you, or your family situation. You are the rock or tower of strength upon whom so many depend, not least of all your children. While I cannot predict one way or the other as to whether you will gain employment in one of the above fields of interest over the next few months, I feel that if you focus more in those areas that you will have a much greater chance of being the successful job applicant, than if you do not.

Thanking you for the pleasure and privilege of giving you this reading and hopefully in helping you to find your optimum careerr direction.

Wishing you love and much joy for the future,

eye_of_tiger   Image

beleever

Post by beleever » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:23 pm

Thankyou Eye of Tiger for volunteering your time to do a reading for me. I also think that I am special to be blessed with such loving special children.

In regards to the relationship question I am currently in a relationship and have been for the past 10 years, although he is not around alot. He works long hours to provide for us and then he likes to have time with his mates in his time off.

In regards to career I am currently in a dilemma. I have been given to option to move up to management in my current position. I currently work part time 2 days a week, the manager position would mean I would need to work 5 days a week and my mother would look after my son while I am at work. I have worked with the same company for 6 years and would love to take this position as I don't know when I would get another opportunity to do so but I am also hesitant for some reason I don't yet know.

I have also just done a healing course and I would like to continue with this also with enough effort I could make this a full time venture also. So I am a little confused with which direction to go.

I am very happy with the reading that you have given me and It does sound exactly like me. Thanks again Eye of Tiger I appreciate your time.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:09 am

You are most welcome for the reading.  :smt003

You are I feel indeed fortunate to have your mother to take care of your son and allow you to work the extra hours. It is a matter of getting the balance right between working enough hours to provide for your family, without at the same time not providing your children enough quality time with yourselves as their loving parents.

What works for someone else may not work in your situation, so I am hesitant to offer you some formula as to how you could best find this point of balance and be there for your kids, as although your mother is well qualified to care for them and would love and protect your son, it is never the same thing as having his own mother with him.

I wish you all good health and much happiness ahead,

eye_of_tiger  :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”