Reading Please - My last reading was on May 28 - Regarding Adoption

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lady Di

Reading Please - My last reading was on May 28 - Regarding Adoption

Post by Lady Di » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:58 pm

I have just spoke to the little girls case worker and they had the lettle girl and her brother evaluated.  They wanted to evaluate if her and her brother should or should not be Adopted together.  Without going into any details, when certain behaviors have presented in the past there are concerns for those same behaviors in the future.  THe results are that thye should be adopted together.

I have only met the girl and that was back December 2007 and in my heart I want us to adopt her.

I would like a reading regarding this situation please.

I have a 25 yrs old from a previous marriage and me and my husband have fostered children for the past 4 years.  We have adopted a boy and girl both age 2 1/2.  We have since stopped fostering and both work full time.

My DOB Aug/2/61 my husbands Oct/10/72

Many Blessings to you and yours!

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:56 am

Hi Lady Di,

i can see the two together as they grow there are specific issues around the idea of them being with younger children i know this is in relation to their experiences and in particular some behaviours currently that may indicate a cause for concern in abusive terms.

i do see them in a household with 1 older child of mid to late teens, this child i feel is also adopted or fostered. the house is a two story brick base home, it may be weatherboard on the upper story or have 2 different types of building material. there is a larger yard area, the woman i see is dark haired and she is portly to look at with a stern but kindly disposition. i get the sense of teaching around her and a loss that may have been her own child or her childhood.

I am not clear if this is an adoptive family or foster but i know they are there for a long time, there is some future problem around the boy, this feels related to either anger at others or self, it may be self directed either way. and some health problems around the girls lungs may already be apparent.

i hope this is of some help to you, there is a sense of temperate winter gloomy rather than extreme.
regards
d

Lady Di

Thank you Squeaky

Post by Lady Di » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 am

Thank you so much for the reading.

Are you able to understand the purpose or reasoning for the two of us crossing paths.  It was such a spiritual and very emotional chance meeting at a Dentist Office, for both of us.  I had hoped to develop a relationship with her but her Foster Mother is not open to it and she has only let me talk to her once on the phone.  I am so thankful to have at least had that opportunity to Let her know that I think of her and pray for her every day.  Every Day I try to image her in every day ordinary situations....Did she get a hug today?  Does she know how special she is?  Does she get to play with her friends?  Does she get to go to Friend's Birthday Parties?  Does she get to go swimming?  Does she ever cry feeling sad and alone?  Does someone comfort her?  I hope she knows I think of her, since I can't talk to her.  For some reason I feel really attached to her.  I had thought that she was meant to be a part of our family.  But, her brother is her family and it seems that they do have a future together with another family.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”