Going through hard time in life

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hopeful

Going through hard time in life

Post by hopeful » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:40 pm

I am going through hard time in life. First father passed away and now I am on the verge of divorce because of the violent husband who is not ready to accept his mistakes and ways. I do not have any job. what is in future for me ?

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:40 am

Hi Hopeful.

i am sincerely sorry you are going through such a difficult time. your father is a very open person and i see a kindliness around him for children, some boys i think he is watching over. he is showing me wooden toys looks like a car but is simple so not too sure.

you will be in a totally different space by as early as march of 09, you may not be willing to here this exactly by i feel you have help in stepping away, this comes in the form of a man who has your best interest at heart, he may be a friend but his interest feels to be more. you will likely find yourself in two minds about this, but rest assured if you do not have romantic interest there is a definite soul connection, so if you can let him help you and do not feel guilt around this.

Interestingly i feel no ongoing threat once you have made your choice and moved on in your emotional self to a better place. i can see pastures around you if this is not evident yet it is not far off.

be hopeful in your quest to free yourself and not if you can help it fearful of consequences. it will be a thoroughly unpleasant time for you that lasts about 8 months, it would be remiss of me to pretend otherwise, but i feel confident in assuring you that you will all be safe through the transition. i can feel unsubstantiated threats and you would already be aware of a history of this but just enough to scare you into inaction.

i can feel a build up of driving force and the willingness to seek assistance and you would quite possibly spend every waking moment thinking and planning for a future that only a few short months ago you could barely contemplate. there is an angel at your table, supporting and lifting your spirits when you feel exhausted which i know is often, i will lend what meagre energy i have to those already helping you. not long to wait now ana. good luck

warmest regards and best wishes always
d

hopeful

Post by hopeful » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:41 pm

Thank you very much squeaky for your guidance.

My mother and my sister are also going through hard time because of the actions of my husband. Is there a way to make him understand what he does is not good ? or should I just divorce him and carry on with my life.

Do you think that I will get the job and will be financially independent ? That's the only reason why I have tolerated all these times.

yes, my father was really a kind person. I did not get what you mean by wooden toys sentence.

Thanks once again for your guidance.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”